Search results

1. CupraThomo

Where has my car been

Does anyone know if anyway to tell where my car has been as just back from repair, body not mechanical and it has 44 miles extra on it 😱🤦🏻‍♂️
  2. CupraThomo

Cupra 300 wheel dented by dam pot hole!

ok will keep in mind am checking insurance will pay out first as would prefer new and have covered to fit by seat or other company but may end up going down this route, what conditions and how much and where are you as would have to arrange shipping too.
  3. CupraThomo

I know, can get a set of other 4 for that. Site sponsor? Can’t see anything on page on my phone
  4. CupraThomo

Will look into that, what are the wheels called I’ve been looking around but can’t find any. Any companies or contacts would be good, gonna see if my insurance will cover it
  5. CupraThomo

Cupra 300 wheel dented by dam pot hole! and slight damage to tyres, not sure when or where as the wife is being very quiet. however need replacement but seat want £655! any good replacements out there
  6. CupraThomo

cupra tyre pressures

i did the same on seat advise, just seemed a bit high
  7. CupraThomo

Cupra Locking issue

guess so, not thought about that
  8. CupraThomo

newbie saying hello all

sorry reg in 2018 not 2018 model is 2017 same as yours yes, i'll sort some pics
  9. CupraThomo

cupra tyre pressures

Just need advice on tyre pressures for 5dr cupra please as the sticker on door seems to be for different wheels size
  10. CupraThomo

newbie saying hello all

2017 cupra 300 DSG, my first DSG 5 dr midnight blue heated leather and seat sound..... and im loving's it (mcdonalds theme tune)
  11. CupraThomo

newbie saying hello all

Hi All just sorted a nice cupra for myself, post pics to come. will no doubt have questions. not been on forums since i last owned my Anni golf so just saying hi
  12. CupraThomo

Cupra engine fans on after journey

previous cars have not done it, i when did test drive of gold r and cupra i dont remember it happening, but thanks anyways
  13. CupraThomo

ok, thanks for that
  14. CupraThomo

Cupra Locking issue

thanks, must remind the kids to triple check the doors then sounds like a design floor
  15. CupraThomo

ok, so cupra 300 engine fans on most if not all the time, thought it might have to do with the Engine
  16. CupraThomo

Cupra Locking issue

i found out only this morning to my dismay that with passager door open the car will still lock and set alarm, how that possible. my FR would never lock if anything was left open. any tips, check, resets welcome
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.