Search results

1. CupraThomo

Where has my car been

Does anyone know if anyway to tell where my car has been as just back from repair, body not mechanical and it has 44 miles extra on it 😱🤦🏻‍♂️
  2. CupraThomo

Cupra 300 wheel dented by dam pot hole!

Cupra 300 wheel dented by dam pot hole! and slight damage to tyres, not sure when or where as the wife is being very quiet. however need replacement but seat want £655! any good replacements out there
  3. CupraThomo

cupra tyre pressures

Just need advice on tyre pressures for 5dr cupra please as the sticker on door seems to be for different wheels size
  4. CupraThomo

newbie saying hello all

Hi All just sorted a nice cupra for myself, post pics to come. will no doubt have questions. not been on forums since i last owned my Anni golf so just saying hi
  5. CupraThomo

Cupra Locking issue

i found out only this morning to my dismay that with passager door open the car will still lock and set alarm, how that possible. my FR would never lock if anything was left open. any tips, check, resets welcome
  6. CupraThomo

Cupra engine fans on after journey

Hi All Newbie here and new to cupra, my fans seems to come on a lot after a journey is this normal. Fans seems to be on after completing a normal journey drive of about 30mins at average speeds of 40 around town, after stopping and turning off engine fans are on for about 5mins. haven't...