Search results

1. Jamie-g

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Had to hit it with the hose. Our roads are stinking at the moment.
  2. Jamie-g

New cupra owner

Welcome along and great choice on the colour. Although I’m biased:)
  3. Jamie-g

Efficiency- who needs a diesel?

She must have free wheeled the whole way home. :ROFLMAO:I done from Liverpool to Kent last year and only got 41mpg
  4. Jamie-g

Efficiency- who needs a diesel?

The missus done this dunno how. It’s on a 2018 cupra 290.
  5. Jamie-g

From this To this. Used all Anachem products for cleaning. Not touched in 2 weeks had a run from Warrington to Bristol in that as well. 2 years old and still love it.
  6. Jamie-g

What are you using...

Guys I want to give a shout out for Anachem stuff. The stuff is great and anyone who I know uses it loves it. Their fallout remover is like a gel and sticks for ages. The hydra clean is like a rainx style stuff without the faff. Got to know the guy who sells it and he’s a decent person and very...
  7. Jamie-g

Decent Tar remover (better than AutoFinesse)

Tarminator from Anachem automotive nothing comes close.
  8. Jamie-g

More cleaning today. Wheels off job. Spent 4 hours on the wheels and coated them with gtechniq c5 wheel armour. Had this 2 years nearly and still puts a smile on my face.
  9. Jamie-g

I replied but I need it checked by a moderator? Weird your coating is great stuff
  10. Jamie-g

CQuartz is great stuff. Mine is coated with Fireball duk do ceramic about two years ago but a wee top up helps.
  11. Jamie-g

Looks good pal great colour for a copra. Just a tip try not to clay as it can leave marring that you might have to machine polish out.
  12. Jamie-g

Full 2 days wheels off job. Whole car recoated with Fireball extreme nano coating. Being furloughed nothing better to be at.
  13. Jamie-g

It’s a cold day for washing but it’s done now.
  14. Jamie-g

Detailing products - Pure Definition

https://anachem-automotive.com/collections/essentials/products/introductory-package-total-cleaning-kit Used a lot of stuff over the years and find this guys stuff fantastic and good amount of stuff for £50. I can recommend his tyre shine and hydraclean (it’s like rainx only better and applied...
  15. Jamie-g

3 little things

2018 290 cupra Good 1. Handling 2. Only seen a few on the road 3. Its sleeper looks. Bad 1. Wing mirrors are atrocious (borderline dangerous) 2. Hate the ACC (although I specced it) 3. I find it a bit quiet
  16. Jamie-g

What are you using...

I done my rubbers with fireball ultimate nano coat and brought them up like new. Expensive stuff though
  17. Jamie-g

What are you using...

https://www.fireballuk.net/ Ring paints and components in Ballymoney ask for Graeme +442827663090 he’ll give you good discounts tell him Jamie told you to ring. Good guy and cheaper than the website.
  18. Jamie-g

What are you using...

Bought these two things I can highly recommend both. The nano coat needs 24hrs inside to cure though. The extreme wax is like a quick detailer to use. Loving the Fireball range.
  19. Jamie-g

Mussenden Temple. The very place pal.
  20. Jamie-g

Show us your water beading...

This is fireball ultimate nano coat. Very easy application and great beading.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.