Search results

1. TGX

TSI injector question

Hello guys! I want to change the injectors on my 1.8 tsi (gen1 bzb) and I got to buy some cheap injectors from a 2.0 tsi (gen2 cczb). My question is: are those a straight fit, do I need anything else other than the injectors themselves and can I run them without a new tune, without messing up...
  2. TGX

Gearbox fitment

Hello! Does anybody know if a TFSI DSG gearbox from a MK5 GTI/Leon FR/A3 would fit a gen 1 TSI engine? Seems like TFSI DQ250s are easier to get than TSI ones so I was wondering!
  3. TGX

Engine swap question

Hello! I own a pfl Leon 1.8 TSI and I'm looking to do a 2.0 TSI swap from a MK6 GTI or FL Leon FR. My question is, if I get a motor with a DSG already fitted how hard will it be to make it work on my Leon? Considering I will get the ECU for the new engine (GTI/FR ECU) and the TCU if I manage to...
  4. TGX

Passenger side flooding after every rain!

Hello guys! For the past week my passenger side has been getting water under the carpet after every rain, even after I washed the car. I kept getting it out with a vacuum but that’s just temporary until the first rain. Yesterday as I was cleaning the water from under the carpet, I saw where it...
  5. TGX

1.8 TSI short shifter question

Hello folks! So, I have a 1.8 TSI (BZB) Leon, pre-facelift, with the 6 speed gearbox. I’m currently looking to get a short shifter for my car. I found the forge one which has a good price, but when I checked under my hood the shifter looked nothing like the forge one.. I looked up the number...
  6. TGX

Leon 1P 1.8 TSI question

Hello guys! This is my first post here. So I have a Seat Leon 1P 1.8TSI 160hp made in 2007/11. My question is: does the 2.0TFSI/TSI cold air intake kit from the golf mk5/mk6 gti fit on my 1.8TSI Leon. I can’t find any answer anywhere about it, and I can’t really find a proper cold air intake for...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.