Search results

1. Have CUPRA got cold feet?

There's been a lot of information about the new VW Tiguan being launched next year so I thought it would be a good time to catch up with the latest news about the CUPRA Terramar. And there's.... ....nothing. Old articles on motoring websites suggest that the Terramar should arrive in 2024...
  2. Will the SEAT car-building brand disappear?

It was inevitable once they started downplaying the Cupra name and heritage by making lower powered variants. If you have the full range of trims and powertrains in the Cupra why bother selling the Seat version at a lower price?
  3. A couple of issues (drivers side blind spot monitor and KESSY)

That sounds pretty much how my 19 plate Cupra Ateca is behaving. The driver side blindspot monitor has been problematic from day one - coming on randomly just like yours. KESSY has gradually been degrading. Someone suggested on another thread that it may be due to the main battery in the car...
  4. Phone not supported by Full Link

I have a Xiaomi 9T Pro which quite happily connects using Full Link in my 2019 Cupra Ateca, so I would have thought that the 11T Pro should be compatible.
  5. Kessy affected by static?

This is going to sound like a bit of a weird one. My wife has been having a lot of problem with static recently. The garage door shocks her, her car shocks her, the front door shocks her 🙄. Last night we got out of the car and when she shut her door there was a sound like the car locked...
  6. Seat Leon 2014 Fr 1.4

I never had any complaints about the performance of mine! Felt a lot faster than the official figures.
  7. Dose the Cupra Ateca have wet clutch

I was under the impression that the Cupra Ateca had a dry clutch DSG. I can't remember where I read that. In the article linked by @Bahnstormer_vRS the only reference to wet clutch is with regards to the 4Drive system, not the DSG. EDIT: @Bahnstormer_vRS was right. It's the DQ381 DSG which...
  8. Space Saver Wheel

Please excuse the state of the car, it's not been cleaned since the Christmas marathon... The spare is only a space saver - I don't think the boot is deep enough for a full size one. There's not really a well for it as such, it just sits on the boot floor with a foam surround. This means you...
  9. Brochure CUPRA Ateca MK1 Brochure (Pre-Facelift)

Brochure for original (pre-facelift) CUPRA Ateca for those interested in finding out what the OEM equipment was in those days.
  10. CUPRA Ateca MK1 Brochure (Pre-Facelift)

'Little' John submitted a new resource: CUPRA Ateca MK1 Brochure (Pre-Facelift) - Brochure for the pre-facelift CUPRA Ateca Read more about this resource...
  11. Space Saver Wheel

The other thing to be aware of is that if the car is specced with the Design pack in addition to Comfort and Sound you lose the spare wheel again because it doesn't fit over the Brembo brake callipers (or something like that??). Nothing to do with it not fitting in the boot! You could also...
  12. A few more laughs ....

13. Blind Spot and Rear Mitigation

Only when I'm reversing too fast and it get nervous :ROFLMAO:
  14. Blind Spot and Rear Mitigation

I would imagine that there's some sort of problem with the sensors. I would say that I was surprised that the dealer hasn't sorted it (but if there anything like my local dealer it would be a surprise at all :) ). I've not had that problem, but my blind spot monitors have never worked...
  15. Advice on Cupra Ateca upcoming purchase

I'm reckoning it's software rather than hardware. Both side cameras skewed round about 20 degrees in the same direction, so they were still parallel to each other but most definitely not parallel to the sides of the car.
  16. Advice on Cupra Ateca upcoming purchase

There was an early recall to do with the front suspension (not sure whether they had cured it by the time the 69 plate came out). I would have thought the previous owner would have had it done if it was necessary. The only other issue I've had with mine (and I've seen other people with the...
  17. Servicing !

He's quite right, but they're the trim levels available for the facelift model. As you've said, your trim level is actually Comfort and Sound. Pre-facelift there was a basic model and then you could specify 'Comfort and Sound' and/or 'Design'. Comfort and sound came with an uprated sound...
  18. Break in

So some low-life broke into my CUPRA Ateca on Friday night and emptied it of its contents. Fortunately, we don't leave anything valuable in the car. Probably the most valuable thing was my prescription sunglasses and they're not going to be much good to anyone else! Rather more concerning was...
  19. CUPRA Ateca M6 Southbound Saturday

My twin drew up alongside me, driver gave a nod of approval and then drove off. Anyone on here?
  20. CUPRA Cars

Have SEAT actually got round to separating the brands properly now? Mine is registered as a SEAT Ateca Cupra despite them swearing blind it wasn't a SEAT :ROFLMAO:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise