Search results

1. Have CUPRA got cold feet?

There's been a lot of information about the new VW Tiguan being launched next year so I thought it would be a good time to catch up with the latest news about the CUPRA Terramar. And there's.... ....nothing. Old articles on motoring websites suggest that the Terramar should arrive in 2024...
  2. Kessy affected by static?

This is going to sound like a bit of a weird one. My wife has been having a lot of problem with static recently. The garage door shocks her, her car shocks her, the front door shocks her 🙄. Last night we got out of the car and when she shut her door there was a sound like the car locked...
  3. CUPRA Ateca MK1 Brochure (Pre-Facelift)

'Little' John submitted a new resource: CUPRA Ateca MK1 Brochure (Pre-Facelift) - Brochure for the pre-facelift CUPRA Ateca Read more about this resource...
  4. Break in

So some low-life broke into my CUPRA Ateca on Friday night and emptied it of its contents. Fortunately, we don't leave anything valuable in the car. Probably the most valuable thing was my prescription sunglasses and they're not going to be much good to anyone else! Rather more concerning was...
  5. CUPRA Ateca M6 Southbound Saturday

My twin drew up alongside me, driver gave a nod of approval and then drove off. Anyone on here?
  6. Blue(?) Seat Leon Leamington Spa

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/police-ram-car-key-thieves-off-the-road-after-80mph-chase/vi-AAZiZfb?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=f51834b5d4b4475babd474144f377d5f Nobody's on here I hope :mad:
  7. KESSY Fault

Recently KESSY has started playing up on my 3.5 year old Ateca (typical when it's just out of warranty!). I thought at first that it was down to a low fob battery, but having had the battery replaced and also trying the other fob the problems are persisting. Two main scenarios: i) Keyless...
  8. CUPRA Care/Service Costs

Anyone got any idea what should and shouldn't be included in CUPRA Care. The official blurb says it's "the first three manufacturer services and a pollen filter and brake fluid change if required." However, my local dealer has decided they would like to charge me £59 for the brake fluid...
  9. Cupra Experience Day

A couple of months ago I entered a competition on the TopGear website and promptly forgot about it (because I never win anything!). However, I've been informed that I've won and I'm going on a Cupra Experience Day! Has anyone else been on something similar? Apparently it's an opportunity to...
  10. Black Seat Leon, Birmingham

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-birmingham-56588847
  11. Service Intervals

What are the service intervals supposed to be for the Cupra Ateca? I'm sure the manual says 9,600 miles (15K km) or one year and that's what the service indicator says. However I've just had mine serviced at a main dealer and they were trying to tell me the next service was due in 12,500 miles...
  12. Driving Modes

Finally, some snow and a chance to try out another driving mode! However, I've noticed something slightly weird. If I change the driving mode to Snow and then park up the car, when I come back in starts in Sports mode. This can't be right surely?
  13. BSM Darlington

Just had my Cupra Ateca for it's first service at BSM Darlington. Upon picking up the car: Seat seriously reclined in classic boy racer position. Virtual dashboard view changed from my normal two dials to more sporty display Drive mode changed from Comfort to Cupra. MPG since start 6.9mpg...
  14. Black (exploding) Leon CUPRA R in Halifax

Oops... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-50810196
  15. CUPRA ETCR e-Racer

https://www.autocar.co.uk/opinion/new-cars/ride-cupras-670bhp-e-racer-electric-touring-car
  16. Blue Leon Cupra, Newbury

(Mystery?) Blue Leon Cupra with copper badges. Going down the dual carriageway bit about 16:00 this afternoon.
  17. What's on your seats?

I was browsing around some of the reviews of the Cupra Ateca on the internet last night and noticed that in the vast majority of them (without buckets) the front seats were embossed with 'Cupra'. However, mine have the Cupra logo embossed on them instead, which I think looks a lot nicer. What...
  18. Running Water

Last night I noticed a noise for the first time from my Ateca (might have been there before but masked by the stereo!). It's difficult to describe, but it sounds a bit like water sloshing around or running down a pipe. It seems to happen when braking and/or turning at slow speeds and seems to...
  19. Rhodium Grey Cupra Ateca C+S

Here she is. Picked her up at lunch time and looking forward to spending more time with her. Is that sounding a bit creepy? No plans to mod, but we'll see what happens!
  20. Picking up New Car

I'm picking up my new CUPRA Ateca on Friday and I've been exchanging e-mails with the salesman to arrange final details and there's a couple of things that have come up which I'm hoping someone can clarify: I) He keeps going on about having to go in to complete some compliance documentation...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.