Search results

1. LEO LION R

Leon - Niggling or annoying things about this otherwise great car

That's the price you get for so much power in lower gears, LCR did it too and replacing the dogbone mount virtually eliminated it. LSD also helps it too, but costs a tad more than replacing that mounting/bush.
  2. LEO LION R

New remap for my Stage 2 Turbo Dynamics TDI 150

that's good going 60-100mph in 6 seconds, best i got in my APR st1 remap and CAI with TIP was 7 seconds, but i had to change gears.
  3. LEO LION R

Cold air feed, look OK?

you shouldn't be driving through puddles that cover the front lower part of the bumpeanyway, and if you do you've be slowly so no danger at all of sucking a puddle up that length of pipe. I did the same on my LCR and never once had any water in the lower part of the air box when examined after...
  4. LEO LION R

RobDon's Leon -

p.s. just how many sets of rims have you had on that, i make it at least 6 sets
  5. LEO LION R

RobDon's Leon -

man is there no end, i can't believe after these years the dedication and endless mods . . how many times have you said to us, this is the last one ;-) well done, very impressive i love the CAI side feed, very neat and looks like you found a great part for it
  6. LEO LION R

*INFO* re; the mystery body kit in Performance VW

cough cough got any news/links then ?
  7. LEO LION R

Who has ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra then?

lucky man, still not as bad as going for a loaf of bread and coming out with a K1 U got a delivery date yet ?
  8. LEO LION R

LCR to MK 2 FR Diesel

:confused: and how do they compare in your opinion ?
  9. LEO LION R

LCR to MK 2 FR Diesel

that started happening about 5 years ago 10 years ago diesel was easy 4-5p/litre less than standard petrol 5 years ago started tipping the scales either way now it's 4-5p/litre more 5 years time it'll be 20p/litre more + 10 years time we'll be buying battery and hydrogen powered cars
  10. LEO LION R

Who has ordered a Mk2 Leon Cupra then?

What's that behind you ! did you look ? :lol: Not ordered one but really coming round to the car now i know the owner of my LCR has sold it on - i don't have those sweaty dreams about buying it back off him Silver FR TDi BTCC + HID please . . . anyone selling...
  11. LEO LION R

DOTM's LEON FR TDI MK1

dark pics hide the gaps in the arches i think, decetively good lloking though top job waxing, always was the most reqarding colour to wax (for the hours or two it lasted till driven again [B)]
  12. LEO LION R

How to remove the front lights

just wait till the indicator bulb needs replacing, or you want to put in silvervision replacements - lolss
  13. LEO LION R

Leon Cupra K1 Photos

PH got it right, if you squint your eyes, and it's a bit dark then it almost looks like a BTCC race car. RobDon spot on : hits nail on the head trying far too hard a case of too much too late, thankfully limited numbers - it's 2nd hand residuals will probably be less than a standard cupra...
  14. LEO LION R

torque levels whats yours at?

so no clutch slip at all then ? or do you get a new one every month ? how does it work on MOT emissions then, looks like it's on fire just before turbo spools up ?
  15. LEO LION R

Arosa 1.4 16v Sport - My Trackday Project - '09 End of Season Report from Page 29

amazing what an extra day in a leap year can make did you consider a 1.8T transplant on higher miler car ?
  16. LEO LION R

A couple of FR videos

cheers, 2 1/2 years whizzing along nicely, new house = cheaper car required (train to work so far less miles to worry about), and doing the usual stuff, checking out which one is best or rather least compromises. LCR as always looking good in the equation, see an IHI one for sale in...
  17. LEO LION R

A couple of FR videos

Going round in circles mate, since i last logged on 8 months ago - moved house, started new job, had a bouncing baby boy (4 months this week) who keeps his big sister company (2 1/2 years old), and started another new job 3 weeks ago. Chamged cars a few times along the way too, and looking...
  18. LEO LION R

A couple of FR videos

doesn't work for me now, were they that bad no one replied ?
  19. LEO LION R

Syphon's Silver Leon Cupra detailed (new pics / Aug07)

that's a flippin big driveway you've got these days, can't even see the house it's so far away :whistle:
  20. LEO LION R

2008 JE Design Seat Leon 1P Wide Body(pics&info)

is it safe to look now ?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise