Search results

1. 1.5 TSI Engine Software Update

I got the update for my 1.5 tsi Ibiza a couple of months ago here in Denmark - my experience is, that kangarooing-issue has been fixed with the update.
  2. KESSY on passager side door

Really enjoying my Ibiza FR from March. But one thing that kinda annoys me is that there is only KESSY on the doorhandle on the driver side of the car - and not on the other side of the car. Has anyone retrofitted KESSY to the passager-side door? Is it even possible?
  3. Folding wing mirrors

My two week old FR has the option to auto fold when locking - no need to hold the lock button to do it [emoji4]
  4. Folding wing mirrors

Activate the function in the infotainment system, and the mirrors will fold when you lock the door, either by swiping your hand on the driver side door handle, or via the key fob.
  5. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

Here in Denmark the 1.5 is no longer available. All current orders will be fulfilled, but after that - only the 1.0
  6. Order Lead Times

Any info on the backlog of orders on the Ibiza 1.5 TSI? I’ve read elsewhere that production on that will resume in week 48, and I’d be nice to know where my order is in the queue....
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.