Search results

1. Adaptive Cruise Control

Stalk cost £100 ish coding £500 mine was fitted and coded...
  2. OEM Side Skirts de-bonding / re-fittment advice

I cant help you but i fitted mine genuine blade spoiler with genuine glue and i see on the front not hold the spoiler. I used clear good old silicon to glue back and work perfect now. Bit shame the more expensive factory glue so crap.and vw/seat designed so idiotic no screw on the front but...
  3. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Almost? i got it too.make car less cheap feel.
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Worth every penny or €??
  5. Water Collecting In Door Sills

Mine same but just rear left door.
  6. My20 Cupra ST300 4Drive....Res delete???

No problem let me know.
  7. My20 Cupra ST300 4Drive....Res delete???

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/cupra-300-st-with-mk7-5-golf-estate-exhaust.453316/
  8. My20 Cupra ST300 4Drive....Res delete???

Had to cut the original pipe on section but use sleeve clamp so easy to get back factory finish without welding.golf and cupra same shaped boxes just inside different. Need to cut the bumper trim but i can give you mine so you can save your original one.cost me a new £110. exhaust £250 in cash...
  9. My20 Cupra ST300 4Drive....Res delete???

I sell golf R estate back boxes and you will get proper sound.factory fit 10 mins to fit in.
  10. Cupra ST 300 (Facelift) questions...

No problem. No i dont have paddles fitted as i never use them.just put in sport and floor it will do what need to do. for me bit loud the road noise...
  11. Cupra ST 300 (Facelift) questions...

Hello boot liner from ebay perfect and you can buy decent type for good price.i got one and happy with it.i dont remember the brand but you will see if decent on the picture.2 type available lower and higher fitted tray position thats important. st come with spare wheel in it. So dont worry...
  12. Cupra ST 300 4drive, problem with differential hum? please help

I hear some hum noise i think from new. 100% back section.not too loud and i cant hear all the time.I had old bmw common issue with diff and that was really bad like wheel bearing. I can live with it but i think you not alone. My car done 5.000 miles yet.
  13. Steering cowling removal

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-LEON-1P-MK2-STEERING-WHEEL-COLUMN-TRIM-COWLING-5P0858566C-5P0858565B-/223566388944 check the pictures
  14. Steering cowling removal

Nope one screw under and 2 behind steering wheel just need to turn.
  15. Steering cowling removal

2.5mins 3 screws
  16. Seat sound retrofit issue

His name Kieran Walkington
  17. Looking for help to buy first Seat Leon

If you drive like normal person 1.4 enough.most cupra owner drive like a granny to save petrol so just waste to buy cupra.and getting hard to drive fast as police really after speeders and everybody drive 20mph everywhere. 1.4 not bad on power..2017 can be good if fr with some extras. we have...
  18. ACT Noise

Good luck with seat.biggest b@stard ever! Further to our telephone call on 19 September, I can confirm that SEAT UK are unable to forward any videos to a German Master Technician. This is because we rely on the information supplied by our Network of Approved SEAT Dealers and would not look to...
  19. ACT Noise

Im not against you. But another side where is the actuator still rattling.but keep us update if work.i dont need it but frustrating me.i had serious argument with seat uk.Mine was terrible i cant use the car with window down.
  20. ACT Noise

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-fix-the-turbo-wastegate-rattle-on-the-mk7-golf-1-4lt-tsi-140-150ps.340805/ didnt work for me
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.