Search results

1. WaveyDaveyGravy

MIB3 toll roads

Worked like a charm. Put this down to yet another way the infotainment is worse than the MIB2 high in my Leon.
  2. WaveyDaveyGravy

MIB3 toll roads

Nice one, I'll give it a try
  3. WaveyDaveyGravy

MIB3 toll roads

Just wondered if anyone had any idea if the MIB3 has an inbuilt toll road avoidance system? Did a European trip last week and it tried to avoid the Dartford Crossing, then all the French toll roads till I gave up and used Google. There used to be a setting in MIB2 but it's not there in MIB3...
  4. WaveyDaveyGravy

Sat Nav Losing Position

Sorry, no more ideas. If it's constant sounds like a fault somewhere, dealer trip needed.
  5. WaveyDaveyGravy

Sat Nav Losing Position

Turn it off and turn it on again. My sat nav seems to always lose itself south of Birmingham going north. Very annoying but intermittent.
  6. WaveyDaveyGravy

Cupra Ateca 2022 - errors and limp mode after high revs

You aren't trying to launch it are you?
  7. WaveyDaveyGravy

blind spot fault

It's not infallible and does show false positives. I think it might be something on the M1, think it has happened to me. I don't think there is a great deal that could be done about it TBH, if you reduce the sensitivity (not even sure that can be done) then it might not work properly.
  8. WaveyDaveyGravy

Giving cyclists room, and them leaving room.

So where's your balanced video of bad driving then? You state faults on both sides, then give loads of examples from one side. And come up with generalisations about 'many' of 'them'. Roads are shared, it's not them and us, it's we. There are rules in place designed to protect certain groups...
  9. WaveyDaveyGravy

And I've seen a friend run off the road like that in front of me by a Transit van in a village who just wanted to get in front of us. Does this mean that all Transit van drivers are bad people who should be publicly vilified? Everyone has seen bad riding/driving, but some love to focus on one...
  10. WaveyDaveyGravy

They aren't doing anything wrong. It is in the Highway Code, its called filtering. And the reason why there is a requirement for a 1.5m gap is because of a small number of idiots in cars who think it's clever to buzz cyclists at speed. So let's not get into a petty drivers versus cyclists please.
  11. WaveyDaveyGravy

New MIB3 navigation download

0782. But did nothing.
  12. WaveyDaveyGravy

Finally got round to this and it actually seems to be doing something! Thanks for this, would never has known the steps needed otherwise.
  13. WaveyDaveyGravy

360 camera view

And the adjustment switch is set to L? Maybe that is the faulty part?
  14. WaveyDaveyGravy

360 camera view

I have a face lift version with 360 and the mirror dips on that
  15. WaveyDaveyGravy

There is a new download present here for Ateca MIB3 https://www.seat.com/owners/about-my-car/navigation-systems/new-ateca.html I downloaded it and have so far roundly failed to get anything to happen - no prompts or anything to force it. It does say it updates in the background but the...
  16. WaveyDaveyGravy

Electronic handbrake not releasing on Cupra Ateca

The discs and pads are sticking together with rust as you say. Other than the points listed above to stop it it's standard and it wears off when you brake. Can't imagine the dealer can do anything - the only solution is them not being together to stop it.
  17. WaveyDaveyGravy

Air conditioning service??

Trying their luck. Got this added on to my first service quote today on an 8 month old car.
  18. WaveyDaveyGravy

Infotainment system update from M pack to XL ?

I think that there is some radar hardware needed that lives in the rear bumper for these features rather than a simple software tweak.
  19. WaveyDaveyGravy

Heated Steering Wheel

Pretty sure the pre-heater isn't a UK option, it's a separate option for really cold climates....
  20. WaveyDaveyGravy

Navigation view

In the manual it says you can change the view by putting your index and middle finger on the map next to each other and moving them up to tilt the map forward. I couldn't get it to work. Another area where the infotainment isn't as good!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.