Search results

1. Illuminated FR door sills

Any 1 after a pair of brand new FR Illuminated door sills. Cost £140 for pair but will accept £100. No longer needed as I have a black edition now Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
  2. Fr 184 pcv valve?

Do the leon FR 184 have pcv valves, if so where is it located? I ask because I know its normal for a small amount if smoke/steam to come from the oil cap/ dip stick when removed but I've heard if the pvc valve is clogged it can become a bit more excessive. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  3. Rear lights wiring

I have LED lights but I've just purchased the facelift lights to get LED indicators. There from a 2018 model. I've plugged both halfs in and they work fine but I'm missing the other half of the indicator on the boot section of lighting. I need to piggy back or connect some how to the indicator...
  4. Mk3 5DR towbar

Any 1 fitted a detachable towbar? What was it like to fit and wire in, also recommended 1 to purchase. Cheers Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  5. Squeaky belt

Hi all, is £196 (main dealer) for alternator belt and pulley replacement a good price. It's really squeaky when cold and they reckon it's that but its not covered under warranty but he reckon there mite be a faint squeak on cambelt but I'm not sure if he's just saying that so I pay for the...
  6. Car valeting

Any one Sheffield based in to washing, waxing or detailing cars or know a reputable company. Mine could do with a good valet. Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  7. Leon FR 5DR towbar

Any one know what towbar is recommended for a 5dr, would prefer a detachable 1. Its for a bike carrier. Cheers Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  8. Led resr lights.

Not sure if this has been covered or not. I have a 65reg FR with led rear lights buts the 1st phase ones with halogen indicators. Could I replace the lights with one from a 2018 model that has the led indicators? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  9. Leon FR Mode button not working.

So been to Seat today to have a slight knock looked at and they've not been able to find anything typical lol. Anyway on way home I thought I'd see what mode I was in and the menu would appear on screen when button was pressed but wouldn't come out of individual mode. Touching the screen...
  10. 2018 rear light's retrofit

Can the latest rear brake lights be retrofitted to a 2015 model? Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.