Search results

1. James_FRwagon

Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

definitely going to look at mine tonight and take it out if it's there. Seen loads of people on forums questioning why it's there
  2. James_FRwagon

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So the cheapest and least powerful car lost! Shocking!
  3. James_FRwagon

Seat Leon 2.OTDI FR 65 Plate - No Heat

got the same thing sat the moment. vag cars hey? my matrix was blocked as ****. had it replaced, all in for £210 which is really cheap, but now it's only blowing hot air through the passenger vents. driver vents are luke warm ish. I had the noises coming from the dash too and my car smelt...
  4. James_FRwagon

HVAC vent locations? Cold driver side.

Also, it did work fine prior to the work, I'm sure of it!
  5. James_FRwagon

That's great information mate thankyou for your time. I am an auto electrician at jaguar cars in castle bromwich and the main test we do before vehicles leave the plant includes a HVAC vent values check which gives results like you explained, but i've never had to actually work on one that...
  6. James_FRwagon

IT's finding someone near me that has VCDS :( I've done the reset thing where you hold the AC and face blower buttons but that didn't do anything and can still hear it sticking afterwards! Would that VCDS give readings for each vent to see if one is blocked? Could i use carista to get that? i...
  7. James_FRwagon

Morning all. So I've been going through some problems with my heating recently. I have a 2014 Leon FR ST 2.0 tdi with dual climate control. It started off a month or two ago as the summer faded away, I noticed my car was blowing air but it wasn't even warm. It turns out my heater matrix was...
  8. James_FRwagon

Red Halogen or LED footwell bulbs

Mines an FR technology estate, trust me it had halogens in when i removed them!
  9. James_FRwagon

it's a pre-facelift mate. my LED's arent crazy bright, but it's enough to light your shoes up red. I like them!
  10. James_FRwagon

Heater working - intermittantly

Also to add, start stop isn't working with a message saying "air conditioning requires engine to be running" ? If anyone has any knowledge pls help
  11. James_FRwagon

I fitted red LED's to mine. Work fine, ordered a job lot of them for like £9 on Amazon and like 20 came so I'm well sorted haha. Looks way better. Been in for about a year so far haven't had to change them yet.
  12. James_FRwagon

Aftermarket headlamps?

Much better throw on the new ones and just general spread. But yeah dude I'll deffo do that! I knew about adjusting the main beams but I thought the high beams were set to a fixed height to raise from the mains, but I'll do this Wednesday probably now so busy!
  13. James_FRwagon

Heater working - intermittantly

so, my heating is being weird. One minute it doesn't work, the next it gets slightly warm and then cools off again. not ideal this time of year as it's getting colder. my coolant did run low, but it's been topped up for a bout a week now and hasnt dropped at all since i filled it. Any ideas?
  14. James_FRwagon

Aftermarket headlamps?

Will have a look mate thanks!
  15. James_FRwagon

Aftermarket headlamps?

it's 2014 mate. i could try and recondition the covers I'd say that mine are worse than that video
  16. James_FRwagon

Aftermarket headlamps?

Yeah man i did adjust them. Do you find now you've raised the beam angle that your high beams are now too high?
  17. James_FRwagon

Aftermarket headlamps?

Yeah man i did adjust them. Do you find now you've raised the beam angle that your high beams are now too high?
  18. James_FRwagon

TRC splitter install

Did mine myself, get some good gaffa tape and get it into place. Drill holes in the bumper through the holes in the slipper and rivet it on. Only took me an hour.
  19. James_FRwagon

Aftermarket headlamps?

Are there any for the pre FL? My LED's are worse than halogens for light throw so I want something with projector lenses to fit some HID's? Even considering to buy some of the halogen ones a getting someone to retrofit some lenses and an led strip. When I got the car I was happy with them...
  20. James_FRwagon

Pre-Facelift LED Headlamps

Hah! well, i've aimed them quite well i'd say. still pointing down and all, when the beam rises when i push the stalk backwards it simply just goes too high to even focus on the road a head. it's not far out, say im coming down a hill it lights up what i want to see, but anything else isn't...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise