Search results

1. Jonathan Bassett

Air conditioning effectiveness

My climatronic system works perfectly. Although living by the coast, I haven’t needed to use it on max & cold for long! Usually leave it on auto & 20.
  2. Jonathan Bassett

EPC Error

The Ibiza got its replacement parts Wednesday & Riverside Hull are delivering it back to me in Scarborough on Tuesday. They were wanting me to collect but I refused as I have work commitments so it wasn’t possible in the short term. Hopefully it won’t fail again, like afew others have reported!
  3. Jonathan Bassett

Ibiza FR 95

Not too sure with aftermarket sensors. My sensors were fitted from factory as an option. Even so, there’s no harm in trying to activate the screen, worst thing that’ll happen is nothing ?‍♂️ You do have to do some coding, but it’s nothing too difficult if you do your research first. There are...
  4. Jonathan Bassett

Ibiza FR 95

You plug it into the on-board diagnostics (OBD) port under the dash. It allows you to see what hidden options are available on the car, like the rear sensors on screen & sports dash display if you’ve got the digital dash. It doesn’t affect the car & all changes can be un-done easily, you’ve just...
  5. Jonathan Bassett

Ibiza FR 95

You can activate the rear sensors on the touchscreen via OBD11 or Carista. Very easy to do.
  6. Jonathan Bassett

EPC Error

Riverside Hull confirmed new turbo needed. O rings are on back order, no estimated time for getting the car back! I'm awaiting Enterprise to deliver a car to me, couldn’t pick what car I wanted though
  7. Jonathan Bassett

EPC Error

Rang SEAT breakdown, AA arrived within 30mins & plugged diagnostics in. Tried to free the actuator but it wasn’t having it. AA taking it to Hull riverside & SEAT assistance are trying to source a courtesy car. Could be without the Ibiza for some time :confused:
  8. Jonathan Bassett

EPC Error

It’s stuck behind a skip at the moment anyways :confused: I’ll probably call SEAT Breakdown see what they suggest. Hopefully they’ll send someone out to sort it.
  9. Jonathan Bassett

EPC Error

Mines just developed the EPC fault & my dealership closed down :rolleyes:
  10. Jonathan Bassett

Water Behind Petrol Flap

I jet washed mine, sorted in seconds.
  11. Jonathan Bassett

Tyre pressures

I just used the recommended.. If I've remembered correctly; 38PSI front? 35PSI rear?
  12. Jonathan Bassett

OBDeleven encodings

Can you confirm what codings/adaptations you used? cheers
  13. Jonathan Bassett

Different rear lights?

Only one reverse light which is LED so I’d say that’s correct.
  14. Jonathan Bassett

OBDeleven encodings

Sorry yeah I meant adaptions, I used this thread as a reference but it didn’t work.
  15. Jonathan Bassett

OBDeleven encodings

I tried activating cornering fogs, both via the apps function on OBD11 & via long coding. Neither worked. Long coding activated fogs to ON constant, with dipped beam. So coded it back to standard.
  16. Jonathan Bassett

Ibiza Specs

You probably can, however it’ll be totally pointless as you’ve no sensors for it to work with. It would literally just show the set-up with no feedback.
  17. Jonathan Bassett

Ibiza Fr 115 6th gear issue?

Try it in sport mode next time, it does increase throttle response alittle.
  18. Jonathan Bassett

Ibiza Specs

It's because the rear sensors are an added option for the FR & FR Sport. I'd imagine its activated for xcellence, maybe someone can confirm this?
  19. Jonathan Bassett

Ibiza Specs

Shows you how close you are in correlation to which sensor is sensing what.
  20. Jonathan Bassett

Petrol cap

Just jet washed mine. Cleared straight away
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.