Search results

1. My rear parking sensors have disappeared

Nice one ta Looks very similar Think the XL just has a few more inches on the roof Cheers
  2. My rear parking sensors have disappeared

Thank you for confirming my suspicion All I need now is a good set of instructions. Tried a couple of towbar people but one set of instructions made it look like the bumper floats away from the can in a mystical fashion Not much help Cheers
  3. My rear parking sensors have disappeared

Hi All I had my bumper replaced in January due to a slight rear end shunt on my Altea XL Ecomotive 2013 Noticed last week that one of the rear parking sensors had disappeared Tapped the next one along and it too fell into the bumper Now all four have fallen in I have tried connecting the garage...
  4. New to me car making a noise

Well the mechanic has taken a look at the car and came back with the following fault. It looks like the Air Conditioning condenser and Compressor have taken a knock. Both showing signs of an impact Nothing appears to be leaking. Running the engine with the AC belt off and the noise...
  5. New Member introduction

Hi Theoldboy Thanks for the info I shall take a look Cheers Steve
  6. New to me car making a noise

Hi Klawit Taken the car to my friendly mechanic He thinks it could be a pulley Either Air Con or Altenator or further in on the cam belt Going to take a better look next week Cheers Steve
  7. New Member introduction

Hi Maypack I hope so too It should do everything I want I just have a few niggles to sort Cheers Steve
  8. New to me car making a noise

Looked under the engine cover Nothing untowards Didn’t find the power steering reservoir so maybe it doesn’t have one Beginning to think noise may be an idler pulley or something The dealer says the cam belt was changed 20k ago so it can’t hurt to check it out?
  9. New Member introduction

Hi Jimbobcook Yes bought the Altea XL I will try to get some pictures up if I ever get some time in daylight I made my choice mainly down to economics and practicality Looked from A-Z on Autotrader Cross reference on eBay then visited Available Car in Cannock just to see cars in the flesh...
  10. New to me car making a noise

Hi folks I’m new to the Forum and the Seat brand But after getting my last car written of by a lorry I’ve been looking at everything in my budget and decided that the Altea XL suited my needs and pocket. I have just bought a 1.6 ecomotive 2013 with 122000 miles on the clock My question is...
  11. Newby with questions

Hi guys I’m looking to be the owner of an Altea XL 1.6 Ecomotive My last car was a Megane but this is in the process of being written off due to a lorry driver who didn’t see a big red car. My questions are Is there anything I should be looking out for? The car In considering is a 2012 and...
  12. New Member introduction

Hi My name is Steve I’m considering purchasing an Altea XL 1.6 ecomotive So maybe be in the club next week
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise