Search results

1. New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

@Bedlam well...car show girls is self explanatory. Candles can be placed wherever you wish. Cake....other such places....
  2. New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

@Jimbobcook bare with me sir I’ll see what I can do...I’m sure ill manage something Coming from the man that drives round with a Carbon edition Rupes machine polisher In his boot for those “just Incase” situations.....something will be spent hahhaa
  3. New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

Victoria sponge with candles is nothing to moan about in my opinion. I’ll even it out with some “car show girls” and a charity car wash. Not that many of us would let us touch our cars but the spectacle of it from a view point would be something to behold....who’s in?!
  4. New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

With candles yeah?
  5. New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

Bring a note pad and a carrier bag also. I’ll be bringing some goodies from work. Polishes. Glazes. And some ceramic kits also. I’ll get my hands on what I can. My audio was built around all the detailing kit in my boot not around the other way haha. And @theoldboy i belive the colour is...
  6. New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

And always a watchful eye out my window on her lol
  7. New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

Haha I have always been this way but to be honest I’m a detailer and quality manager by trade for a prestige body shop. Pushing 12 years now. I’m the type of bloke that will wake up in a cold sweat on a Saturday morning at 6am cos I drove home in the rain the day before lol.
  8. New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

And I’m down saaattthhh
  9. New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

Haha mate to be honest with you my car has just been modded and detailed for my own ocd and happiness. This will be my first meet ever in any car I have ever owned and there has been ALOT! So tbh this meet means quite a bit to me. So dedication to the max but I can’t justify doing that mileage...
  10. New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

247 miles from my gaff to the meet. I litterally think I will put my car on my trailer and bring it up that way!! There may be an additional Subaru Forester at the meet...but just ignore that it’s just for transportation reasons, I’ll park it round the corner out of site!!
  11. Cheapest Wind Deflectors

Climair are the best quality I find and what I have run on my past 4 cars or so. Moving on from the heko ones they are worlds apart in quality. But do come at a cost☹️
  12. Cupra r mk2 tailights tinted.

The amount of light that passes through I have been informed is a MOT pass according to various sources including my mot tester whom I took it to yesterday. Using the word all was incorrect on my behalf and I am truly apologetic
  13. South East members list

Cupra R 1P Surrey
  14. Custom Engine cover wanted!

https://www.akstuning.co.uk/engine-bay-dress-up/359-genuine-audi-tts-tfsi-engine-cover-kit.html Have a look at that too mate another option for ya
  15. Cupra r mk2 tailights tinted.

They are tinted with a film not with paint. All light shines through. And easily removable also. Wouldn’t of painted just Incase I wanted to back to stock
  16. Cupra r mk2 tailights tinted.

Totally agree that it works on the yellow and much less on other colours. Definately a marmite mod but I think the application on the yellow peril works well. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Mainly done cos I hate that fly eye stuff as it reminds me of back in the day mods of nicking ya...
  17. Cupra r mk2 tailights tinted.

I belive it depends on how many beers and how well you know your MOT tester tbh I’ll let you know come MOT time. Chuffed with results. Sets off nicely against the yellow and other gloss black trims etc
  18. Cupra r spoiler extension

Ended up having no luck with this at all. As I wanted an extension only and not to replace the spoiler with some horrible fibreglass jobby. I think I may go with theoldboys suggestion and see if I can make one of maxtons work for me! Watch this space!!
  19. Cupra r mk2 tailights tinted.

Hey guys Hope we all had a good weekend! Just thought I’d share with you that I had my tailights tinted over the weekend and wanted your thoughts?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.