Search results

1. PCP or HP?

So may ways to look at it, think as said above its a personal thing and depends on your attitude to money etc there is no best way in general just what works for you in your situation. For me i started leasing as i am really fussy with cars and finding the right car second hand for me has...
  2. Not why you buy a CUPRA but...

I have been watching my mpg since delivery I know its not why you would buy a Cupra, but unless you chaps are minted it IS a consideration at least it is for me. A few weeks in and just about cover 550 miles on it, ive filled up with Esso Supreme+ as thats all that was available locally then...
  3. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

I kind of understand not being in cupra by default, but why would it forget eco as default?! its just odd...pity you cant set a default using carista. I drive about 16 miles to work and its varied from 38-42mpg cars only done about 500 miles from new as well, which as you said is really good...
  4. Best way to stop alloys getting dirty?

I have used gyeon rim over the last few years and its a really good product and easy to use, not sure it keeps wheels cleaner, definately makes cleaning them easier
  5. Rear number plate fixing

Why not just use double sided tape nice flush finish no screws showing!
  6. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

I tried putting it in eco in the settings and indeed the stop start experience is a bit more normal - what i find REALLY annoying though is i left it with eco on, started driving and noticed it wanst in eco even though you check the settings and it says eco - you then have to select eco AGAIN to...
  7. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Not just me then! - I dont have the traffic jam assist as i ticked no options though...now i see why so many just switch start stop off in carista...annoying as i dont really mind stop start...ah well!
  8. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Something i noticed with the stop start that is annoying I've not had before on previous seat or skoda - when you break to stop it shuts the engine off then quickly starts it again while your still stopped...never had this before anyone else get this? maybe user error?!
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Check out gapinsurance.co.uk - David is the cheapest you will find!
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Enjoy it i have magnetic, fully detailed it the weekend sun was out and its very metallic, very moody in the cloudy weather
  11. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

I think i'm the only one alive who likes them in black at least on my magnetic grey they look quite menacing i think.
  12. Res Delete on a leased Cupra? (PCH)

Is there much drone introduced on longer journeys? i like the idea of more noise, but as its a family car dont want to make it to unpleasant - what/IF any power increase is there i presume none?
  13. Res Delete on a leased Cupra? (PCH)

Wow ok that's interesting I wonder how that stands up with any warranty or accident related issues?! Did you get that in writing from Audi or the lease company?
  14. Res Delete on a leased Cupra? (PCH)

Interesting this - surely your 'modifying' and that's a no no....'technically'?
  15. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Thought i saw some posted on the who ordered thread... https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/whos-ordered-a-cupra.398347/page-475
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So after taking delivery monday i have now actually driven the car...its been a busy week! - upon starting it last night i had the airbag - error light on, so this morning had a look and it was actually de activated on the glove box - so ive switched it back on, air bag error still on - I know a...
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just did this on mine, in car settings option for mirrors just tick the box, also setup the reverse mirror fold down as well very handy option.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I had mine delivered at home luckily it was on a trailer with 4 miles on the clock it did have some marks on the mat drivers side and some marks on the plastics where feet had been on it - sadly like you it drives me nuts, but in reality they wont then follow it up with a wipe down as much as it...
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I had ordered it in december - i didnt just go and pick it up!
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I got a megnetic grey yesterday (posted above!) it looks very good especially with the copper badges suits it really well
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.