Search results

1. Hickery1995

Long Term MPG

Cant remember exactly where, but im pretty sure the option is under vehicle settings Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  2. Hickery1995

Cheap Michelin tyres

Costco have a deal on at the moment on all michelin tyres, buy 2 get £50 off, buy 4 get £100 off, works out much cheaper than anywhere else I've seen. Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
  3. Hickery1995

Spacers

You got amy pictures? or an instagram mate? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  4. Hickery1995

Spacers

Cheers mate, haven't been on here in ages and completely forgot I could have just searched this [emoji849], thanks Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  5. Hickery1995

Spacers

Can someone recommend some decent spacers to fit my 2019 Cupra, and what size I'd be best going for? Thanks. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  6. Hickery1995

Automatic Handbrake Issue

I had this problem a couple of years back on a 67 plate Leon FR, after months of arguing with the garage and trying to get things sorted with SEAT UK I managed to reject the car, I dont know about now, but at the time, neither my dealer or Seat UK knew a fix for this, they would give me the car...
  7. Hickery1995

Cupra as a daily?

Usually comfort, until i see something worth winding up, then sport or cupra, just yeah let it warm up first, although i've been guilty of sport/cupra before its warmed up enough Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  8. Hickery1995

Cupra as a daily?

As far as i know, most people daily them, ive had my 68 plate 290 since new (around 2 years almost) racked 20k miles on it and its running perfect.. just depends on how willing you are to spend most of your time at fuel stations though, can be expensive but worth the fun Sent from my SM-G975F...
  9. Hickery1995

The only benefit of smart motorways.. Not bad for a Cupra!

Sounds mint, when I drive to Bristol i sit at around 68 most of the way (280 miles) and usually get around 40 which im buzzing with haha Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  10. Hickery1995

lack of noise....

Also have 20k miles and can agree.. sounds like a hairdryer and literally pops and bangs when it decides it wants to.. GPF is a killer.. will be getting removed when the warrenty disappears Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  11. Hickery1995

The only benefit of smart motorways.. Not bad for a Cupra!

In a Cupra? Please share your secret haha Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  12. Hickery1995

Fuel economy 290

Ive just hit the 20k miles in mine, long journeys setting the car to eco mode through individual settings i can see anywhere between 38 and 43, round the doors having a bit of fun, I usually see between 20 and 25, defiantly smiles per gallon though and thats what really counts! Sent from my...
  13. Hickery1995

Cupra 290 GPF Res Delete

Mines just hit 20000 miles and im still not satisfied with the noise haha, I personally had the res delete done at around 12000 Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  14. Hickery1995

Honest Review Cupra 290 DSG 2015 - 2017

I find tractions not to bad anyway.. only when trying to use launch control, which is pointless on a FWD car anyway, either way PS4's and dog bone mount are supposed to help with what there is. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  15. Hickery1995

Cupra 290 GPF Res Delete

Whats the part called to actually have this done? I like the sound of this Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  16. Hickery1995

Cupra 290 GPF Res Delete

I'll try getting some videos for you tomorrow mate Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  17. Hickery1995

Cupra 290 GPF Res Delete

Didnt know how to link videos so just uploaded this to youtube. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  18. Hickery1995

Bonnet leak

Hi, I have a friend with a 2012 Mk2 Leon Copa who's engine bay seems to get absolutely soaked every time it rains.. Have no clue why its happening or what can be causing this but the fabric on the underside of the bonnet is completely ruined, does anyone have any idea what this could be/how to...
  19. Hickery1995

3 piece front splitter

EaziWrap on instagram matey, he's selling them but collection only, pretty sure he's based in manchester[emoji106] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  20. Hickery1995

What’s does everyone use to wash and maintain there cars?

Anything Meguiars is fantastic but my go to is Bilt Hamber.. especially their auto wheel, their's so many brands out there which are fantastic, just not massively known.. best bet is to keep switching up and find out what works best for you Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.