Search results

1. Hickery1995

Spacers

Can someone recommend some decent spacers to fit my 2019 Cupra, and what size I'd be best going for? Thanks. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  2. Hickery1995

Bonnet leak

Hi, I have a friend with a 2012 Mk2 Leon Copa who's engine bay seems to get absolutely soaked every time it rains.. Have no clue why its happening or what can be causing this but the fabric on the underside of the bonnet is completely ruined, does anyone have any idea what this could be/how to...
  3. Hickery1995

Revo

So, I've had my 2019 Cupra 290 for 18 months now and absolutely love it, but want more power, i'm completely all for the revo stage 1, is it worth doing, or am i better off waiting for the 3 years warrenty to be over? Thanks Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  4. Hickery1995

DTUK 2019 Cupra?

Hi guys, was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the DTUK box for the 2019 Leon Cupra. Really intrested in buying one but was hoping for a bit of knowledge about it before spending £400 on something I dont know much about, I've never tuned a car before and I like the thought of plug...
  5. Hickery1995

JB4 Vs Stage 1

Hi guys, Really wanting to add some more power to my19 Cupra 290, aware of warrenty I dont really want to go stage 1. I've been told to get the VAG Jb4 and just remove it when the car goes in for any work, is it in anyway still detectable, and whats the main differences between ECU stage 1 and...
  6. Hickery1995

Conti 5ps tyre pressure?

What tyre pressures are best to run for the Conti 5ps on the Cupra? Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  7. Hickery1995

Anyone know....

How much it will roughly be to get my Cupra alloy refurbished.. Curbed it this morning [emoji58] Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  8. Hickery1995

Whats fuel economy like in your new Copras?

Hi guys, picked my Cupra 290 Lux up earlier and have done about 40miles in it so far. Was just wondering how everyones fuel economy has been as over 40miles of driving I averaged 20.7 mpg and lost a bar of fuel after only 30miles! Dont get me wrong, I had it in Cupra mode for maybe 5-10miles...
  9. Hickery1995

MY19 Cupra fuel consumption?

Hi guys, was just wondering what sort of fuel consumpion people are getting from there Cupras. Pick mine up shortly and i'll be making a 300 mile journey to see the family, just worried I may have to fuel up twice to make it haha or am I wrong? (I hope im wrong!) Sent from my SM-G960F using...
  10. Hickery1995

Lux pack

Hi, does anyone know how much the lux package costs.. I've just ordered the new Cupra 290, not ready for me until march -.- but just realised, the heated seats I want and keyless entry come in the lux pack, now when I ordered my car, my dealer didnt even give me this option, so not pleased...
  11. Hickery1995

Future Cupra 290 owner!

Hi guys, new here! I currently own a 67 plate Leon FR 1.4, 150ps version, anyway after under a year of having it, I wanted more so found myself back in the showroom ordering the upcoming Leon Cupra 290, March 1st is when I collect my new car, I cant wait! Couple of questions, if anybody could...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise