Search results

1. Chester

A few more laughs ....

2. Chester

Born 58kW 204PS V3 first impressions

@Syphon And there was me thinking you were referring to this review in your video!
  3. Chester

Hmm, not sure where the steering wheel heating control is then; definitely not on the steering column cover because unintuitively that's where the power button is! It was a quick test to see if it deserved more time to play with the car before a possible order. Without going into any detail...
  4. Chester

I got to test drive the demo car at Stoneacre yesterday. They also have an Aurora Blue one in the showroom, and the colour is just awesome! This with an Aurora Blue Dinamica interior, Blizzard wheels (and Skyline runroof) would be my choice. Jumping into the car, the radio was on so I reached...
  5. Chester

Born LHD Preview for UK?

Not sure why we would entertain a virtual tour if we could go direct to Milton Keynes, which is at least more convenient for me and possibly many others.
  6. Chester

Born LHD Preview for UK?

Sorry for the late response, work is a little crazy! Sounds great. How long do you have the car for? Could we organise this for a weekend day? What capacity in numbers do you have? I think it would be a good idea to start a thread to gauge interest once we know which days we can attend...
  7. Chester

Born LHD Preview for UK?

Hi Tom. Sounds interesting. Would it be possible to organise some sort of virtual group event? It’s no doubt more efficient and some questions some members hadn’t thought about may be asked, as well as avoiding some duplication. Does that seem feasible?
  8. Chester

Born LHD Preview for UK?

Yeah doing well thanks, hope you are too. If there is anything I can help with, please let me know. Happy to get involved. Cheers :)
  9. Chester

Born LHD Preview for UK?

Hi everyone, I'm guessing those who are interested have already received this email, but it's obviously not for a UK car and it's a remote preview! Er no thanks, I'd rather see a UK spec RHD car. That made me think. Is it possible to organise a something with Cupra UK, maybe a Zoom call...
  10. Chester

CUPRA Born enters production – CUPRA’s first 100% electric car

Yep, this will be a serious contender for my next car. Let's see...
  11. Chester

CUPRA’s first all-electric car renamed to CUPRA Born – due in 2021 with 310-mile range

Gives them time to iron out more gremlins!
  12. Chester

CUPRA’s first all-electric car renamed to CUPRA Born – due in 2021 with 310-mile range

I'm interested if doesn't have any of the problems the ID3 has had! I'm looking forward to seeing it in the metal, and in some respects it's a good thing that it's going to come later in the year to do so.
  13. Chester

CUPRA’s first all-electric model the CUPRA el-Born unveiled

Think I might write to them and ask them to source the car!
  14. Chester

CUPRA’s first all-electric model the CUPRA el-Born unveiled

Very excited to see this in the metal. Yeah, this could work!
  15. Chester

Chester's MkIII Leon SC FR 1.4 TSI ACT

Wow! It’s gone already! It didn’t even make it to the forecourt apparently. It’s the Orange Crush that did it. I’m really hoping for some exciting Seat EVs in the coming years and if they’re brave enough to make a coupe again (yes I know, not likely), I’ll be back even sooner! I’ll be lurking...
  16. Chester

If anyone is interested in this freshly waxed Leon (Dodo Juice Orange Crush), please refer to the link below: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/202002137270951?advert-type=dealer-stock&fromDealerProfile=true&dpp=10023455&advertising-location=at_cars
  17. Chester

Hey Scott, certainly staying in the VAG group but sadly I couldn’t find the Leon SC Cupra with the spec that I was looking for. If history is to be repeated, it won’t be long before I return.
  18. Chester

This car is now for sale.
  19. Chester

2019 National Meet @ Trax Overview (Picture Heavy)

Fabulous job @Jimbobcook :clap: Looking forward to the next one, hopefully even bigger and better!
  20. Chester

Remap MK3 1.4tsi Nottingham

@Sword, or get the tank as low as you dare, go through about half a tank of super unleaded and fill up before getting Revo. ;) And don't forget to keep filling up with 98+RON fuel as that's what the software will expect.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.