Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered from them but for the non lux version, had it 2 weeks now. It came from JCT 600 Bradford, I asked whether I could collect it to get it sooner but they said the dealer doesn't allow for collections so delivery only
  2. Cupra st300 standard or lux?

A faraday cage at home will help, however i know of a few people who have had their cars stolen while at the gym/restaurants. When out and about at certain places the car can be vulnerable and most people won't have a signal blocker with their key unless they're home.
  3. Golf GTI TCR - or should I say, a Cupra? :)

The new 290 has the same torque as the 300
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Had the same guy deliver mine this morning from Bradford too, same colour. Not a bad job delivering Cupra's haha
  5. 2019 Cupra 290 Res Delete Done!!

How are you getting on with the res delete? Any motorway drone?
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

For anyone leasing, what's the average time scale from a car being delivered to the dealer and it actually being delivered to the customer?
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It might be worth contacting the finance provider for the polo, I got a quote for early termination (4 months early) for just an admin fee of £25 and wouldn't have to pay any of the remaining payments. This was with Arval and under the mileage allowance though
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered the same car as you, 5dr 290 DSG in Mystery Blue :) who did you order through? I went through Nationwide Vehicle Contracts at £284 a month on a 1+35 8k miles and 6.77p per mile excess inc vat. Been advised end of January delivery as they had already pre-ordered a batch of cars due for...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise