Search results

1. Exclusive website discount for ALL forum members!

Email sent - cheers!
  2. Standard exhaust tips removal

Do you think I could use a sleeve and clamp so they can be removed back to stock easily? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Standard exhaust tips removal

Has anyone removed the standard exhaust tips on the Cupra hatch and replaced them with different tips? If so how’d you go about it? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Pilot Sport 4s on front only - cupra 290 2019 DSG

Also grip is better and reduced wheel hop. Still can hop when tyres are cold, but when slightly warm it grips up much better. Also wear seems to be better than Conti’s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Pilot Sport 4s on front only - cupra 290 2019 DSG

You’ll be fine I’ve got PS4S on the front and Conti’s on the back [emoji1360] gets driven hard. No issues Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Is a res delete on 2019 Cupra (PPF) worth it?

It does make a difference, especially with a few miles on the clock and when the exhaust is warm. You get lots more pops and bangs from the exhaust, and more frequent louder DSG farts Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Leaseplan and vehicle mods

Does anyone have their vehicle with Leaseplan and done any mods? I can’t see in the finance documents any information about the do’s and don’ts. I get people will do as they please and return to stock before it’s returned but it would be interesting if anyone has more info on it Sent from my...
  8. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. RS3 style exhaust tips

Would you look to sell them? Have you got a pic? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. RS3 style exhaust tips

Hi, has anyone got RS3 style exhaust tips on their Cupra? Think they would look much better than the standard tips and not too OTT. Looking for some inspiration [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. MY19 Leon Cupra Fuel filler cap won’t open in warm weather?

Turns out it’s not just warm weather [emoji23] think it’s f*kd [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Anyone dyno’d MY19 Cupra in standard form?

I believe it’s the same (no more than 5%) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Anyone dyno’d MY19 Cupra in standard form?

Just wondering what results people have had on a standard MY19 Leon Cupra on a dyno with or without minimal mods? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Falken FK510 Vs Uniroyal RS3

I had RS3’s on my S3 and I found they made the car feel like it was floating/bit unstable at higher speed... not sure if this is down to a soft side wall or something... otherwise they were pretty decent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. MY19 Leon Cupra Fuel filler cap won’t open in warm weather?

Haha yeah I had no fuel either, literally had no choice in filling up the car or I’d have to abandon it [emoji23]! I did ring them the first time round, but I was there that long that it ended up opening anyway. Ah okay so it could be the actuator that’s temperamental? I’ll see if I can get it...
  16. MY19 Leon Cupra Fuel filler cap won’t open in warm weather?

Not sure if anyone has experienced the same problem, I’ve read that it’s an issue on the Mk7 Golf. My MY19 Leon Cupra (in hot weather it seems) won’t release the fuel filler cap. It’s happened twice now, first time took 30 mins to open (no joke) and last night was about 10 mins. Tried pushing...
  17. 2019 Cupra - Sound System

I came from a 2014 S3 with B&O which was amazing... I don’t think the Cupra’s standard system is bad at all when you play around with it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

I always go down to sport, into manual and in Cupra mode so I can always get the pops and bangs [emoji2371][emoji38][emoji51] sometimes after a couple of mins taking it out of sport into drive then back into sport brings back more pops too as they seem to die down after a bit...
  19. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Yeah had mine on for a couple of months [emoji1362] no drone whatsoever... loads of pops and bangs in the lower gears 1,2,3 between 3-4K in Cupra & gearbox in sport! DSG fart much more prominent Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Res delete

Give it a little time after too as it breaks down the baffles in the backbox [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.