Search results

1. Standard exhaust tips removal

Has anyone removed the standard exhaust tips on the Cupra hatch and replaced them with different tips? If so how’d you go about it? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Leaseplan and vehicle mods

Does anyone have their vehicle with Leaseplan and done any mods? I can’t see in the finance documents any information about the do’s and don’ts. I get people will do as they please and return to stock before it’s returned but it would be interesting if anyone has more info on it Sent from my...
  3. RS3 style exhaust tips

Hi, has anyone got RS3 style exhaust tips on their Cupra? Think they would look much better than the standard tips and not too OTT. Looking for some inspiration [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Anyone dyno’d MY19 Cupra in standard form?

Just wondering what results people have had on a standard MY19 Leon Cupra on a dyno with or without minimal mods? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MY19 Leon Cupra Fuel filler cap won’t open in warm weather?

Not sure if anyone has experienced the same problem, I’ve read that it’s an issue on the Mk7 Golf. My MY19 Leon Cupra (in hot weather it seems) won’t release the fuel filler cap. It’s happened twice now, first time took 30 mins to open (no joke) and last night was about 10 mins. Tried pushing...
  6. Post pics of your new Cupra 290 here :)

Let’s see your new Cupra’s