Search results

1. 2019 Cupra 290 Res Delete Done!!

GPF has a temperature sensor in it, and right behind the GPF is a pressure sensor. One so it can do the regeneration, the other so it can throw a fault if it’s blocked. Shouldn’t be rocket science to code out or fix safe values. Thinking about it I might have the 2 arse-first. ;)
  2. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Hello mate, work local to you and am doing res delete as soon as possible. Who fitted it for you and how much please?
  3. 2019 Cupra 290 Res Delete Done!!

2 local places have asked £140 for a pipe with a bend in it, a bit of hanger rod, and a clamp. Am I being tight or are the taking the pee? Anyone have recommendations in the north east?
  4. Whats fuel economy like in your new Copras?

35 miles each way commute - motorway and a few junctions either end, deliberately tickling the throttle to see what I could get, 33.6 since refuel. Just ticked over 300 miles on the odo, so hopefully more economy when bedded in more.
  5. Installing Fan washers

Without exaggerating, literally under 2 mins start to finish, with bare hands, at -2 outside. Went back later with a tool to adjust up slightly. Anyone else find the jets take a little longer to ‘fire’ than the pistols? Like it takes a half second for pressure to build at first?
  6. Carista App

Back in stock, ordered.
  7. MY19 Cupra observations...

I know, it’s an acclimatisation thing, after decades of gauges. I already feel different about a lot of my original points after another 25 miles on errands round town today.
  8. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Can confirm, freshly landed (BW46+?)Copra has the same Cat>GPF>Resonator as the pics of the 5dr above.
  9. MY19 Cupra observations...

Think that’s a good way to put it. They all have foibles that you don’t notice after the first few goes, like most women. ;)
  10. MY19 Cupra observations...

Collected mine today, 140 miles back from IMG Warrington. Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy and I already love the car - but I’m a negative and cynical soul, so I thought I’d offer my thoughts on the things that raised eyebrows in the first 6hrs of my 290 Copra... This is proper nit-picking, so...
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine's been sitting at IMG Warrington for a week... Collecting Friday. Magnetic 290EZ
  12. Seat Sound Sub...

That information is perfect. I guess we don’t even know if the latest entertainment unit will work... Going to reconsider! :) I guess I call IMG and see how much Beats would be, even though my experience of Beats Audio is basically bass for bass’ sake, no overall sound quality.
  13. Seat Sound Sub...

New one’s a lease, I’m going for the cheap and dirty solution really. :)
  14. Seat Sound Sub...

Hi all, just ordered my 3rd Leon - FR TD150, FR TD184 DSG, and now waiting on a new-spec Cupra. This 184 I specced with Seat Sound and, frankly I love it. As far as I can tell, the Cupra will come with the standard 8 speaker setup, is there any way I can keep the sub from my SS and add it to...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.