Search results

1. Stoplock on steering wheel setting off horn.

I have a MY2020 Cupra and have got the Stoplock Pro Elite which you'll probably need. It's got more of a bend in it so it doesn't make the horn go off. Here's a link to it on Amazon but if you go into Halfords they will price match as it's £60 in there...
  2. Bluetooth, how many devices at one time?

Your other option if you have access to download music is to put it all on a memory stick or portable hard drive unless you are wanting to play it on a data connection. I have a 300gb hard drive connected too so I don't have to touch my phone
  3. Bluetooth, how many devices at one time?

It works fine on mine unfortunately and I have to listen to the crap my lad likes :-). I don't often use Android Auto as it's rubbish with Amazon Music
  4. Bluetooth, how many devices at one time?

You can have the phone on one phone and use music on another. I have my phone connected to take calls and my son connects his and plays music. It's under Settings, Bluetooth, Paired Devices I think. Here you can choose what does what
  5. Posh Car Mats

Just been out and done a quick hoover and then wiped the mats with a wet kitchen wipe and the dirt has come off so easy, much easier than trying to get it out of the carpet mat
  6. Posh Car Mats

The grey was light, would probably have gone for a dark one if they did it I'm going to go out and give the drivers one a wipe as there's only me been in the car and I'm out walking quite a lot in my boots so I'll see how it is after
  7. Posh Car Mats

You can get them in full black Yeh liking the Magnetic Grey, ordered the blue last year but then it got pinched. Like you say still looks ok when dirty
  8. Posh Car Mats

Yeh that's em
  9. Posh Car Mats

You could see on mine where my heal was and they were 2 week old!!
  10. Posh Car Mats

Yeh will do. The red ones come with gold stitching so not far off copper :) Complete black ones will be good too
  11. Posh Car Mats

Yeh it's not everybody's colour but I have the mood lighting in red and wanted to contrast the grey/black interior
  12. Posh Car Mats

Yeh they are Diamond ones @paddy6789 I've been same and looked at them for ages but been a bit wary. Read good comments and then the odd bad one like they've not received them. They are shipped from China but have a London address and took 9 days to make and get here so was well impressed...
  13. Posh Car Mats

Ordered these a couple of weeks ago, came yesterday and fitted this morning. Just a couple of bits I need to add extra velcro to but otherwise look nice
  14. Steering Wheel Lock

I got one and it's easy to get in and off like you say. I've also spoke to another fitter who does the Autowatch Ghost and I'm having one fitted. Can have it taken off easily and put on another car when the time comes in 2 years
  15. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Got delivered Jan 7th. Got the Blue last year but liking the grey
  16. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

I'm not planning on anymore kids or spray painting a jumbo, just a couple of badges
  17. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

Apparently the UK version of the Plasti-dip is rubbish and you need the American version
  18. Cupra R Bumper Inserts

Try Fulldip or Plastidip. I'm going to get some Fulldip spray to spray the copper badges black on the front and back. Have a look on here https://www.matt-pack.co.uk/Mobile/
  19. Steering Wheel Lock

Cheers, you read some things that says they're awkward to get on but ok when you know where to put it. I looked at the Ghost but was advised not to have one fitted by an installer as it's a lease car. You have to have it removed before it goes back and apparently it's harder said than done. Not...
  20. Steering Wheel Lock

Nice one thanks for that. That was my thought to put it in the rear footwell. The compatible pdf guide doesn't show the Cupra just the FR. Will get one tomorrow
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.