Search results

1. Alloy Wheel Centre Caps replacements

You can get non copper centre caps from the dealer but have no idea on price or fitment unfortunately.
  2. Not why you buy a CUPRA but...

On my boring commute this morning I managed 47mpg!! 60/50 and 30 roads, the coasting feature seems to up the mpg a fair bit. Only done 250 miles!
  3. DSG loses gears in eco mode

Yes, but its more efficient coasting then using acceleration to make progress, for example when coming up to a junction or down a slight hill. When used correctly I guarantee it’s more efficient, otherwise why would BMW/VAG and other manufacturers use the coasting function.
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It will be worth the wait! Waited 5 months for mine! Certainly a big jump up in performance compared to the gtd as well!
  5. DSG loses gears in eco mode

I find it pretty good when doing the boring commute, coasting feature definitely improves mpg.
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was delivered yesterday, first impressions are really good. I had a mk7 golf GTD before and honestly quality of the interior is very close imo. The main touch points are nice quality materials and the Alcantara seats look and feel amazing. Digital dash is fantastic and completes the cabin...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I honestly wouldn’t bother, used to sell this stuff and the markup is crazy. If you really want it look online, loads of companies do it.
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Wish mine was coming at that time! Apparently Gateway2lease can’t give me a approx time tomorrow!
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Pick mine up on Wednesday with Gateway2Lease, can anybody recommend some reasonably priced gap insurance?
  10. Cupra 290/300 or golf R

In all honesty if money wasn’t an issue I would of chosen a golf R over a cupra. IMO the golf looks a little classier, interior is better built and is more refined. But with all things considered it doesn’t warrant the extra cost. Especially if your buying new or leasing.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sounds like your expectations are a bit above and beyond imo. If you want that experience go buy the car direct from the dealer and pay a few thousand extra for the privilege.
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I’ve seen lot of people concerned about it being driven rather than trailered and can’t understand the issue. Ok fair enough if you’ve bought it and plan to keep if for 10 years but a good 90% are leased on 2 year deals. You inspect the car prior to delivery as well, same as would do if you pick...
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Gateway2lease are the cheapest I found. Beat the dealers 1 + £295 offer.
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

On the brink of putting in an order for a 290 DSG 5dr. Best I’ve found is with 3 payments upfront and £295.40 over 23 months for fully maintained, 12k per year. Works out an extra £600 over 2 years for fully maintained includes tyres and servicing. Been told there are new deals from next week...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Did you have to ring up for that deal? Showing a different price on the website.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.