Search results

1. VAG COM DOWNLOAD HELP

Installed that, and just getting Port status OK Interface Not Found!
  2. VAG COM DOWNLOAD HELP

Which is the other please?? I cant find any lol, clueless
  3. VAG COM DOWNLOAD HELP

Thanks m8, ive gotten that far, and installed the drivers, just not sure which version to install? My interface is VAG KKL KKL VAG-COM for 409.1
  4. VAG COM DOWNLOAD HELP

Can anyone help with a link to download Vac com? One I orded came and the disk is cracked and wont read :/ I have the interface tho.
  5. Leon mk2 progress thread

Painted the wing yesterday, fitted today, still needs colour sanding and polishing
  6. Leon mk2 progress thread

Passenger wing in primer ready for wet sanding
  7. OBDeleven modifications

Cheers
  8. OBDeleven modifications

Probably already been mentioned, but to save scrolling through the full thread, do you have to use the official dongle with the app? Or can you connect with any?
  9. 2006 1.6 petrol, low idle

Not sure bout plugs tbh mate as she hasnt had it long, but its got full service history, surely that wouldnt cause low idle though?
  10. 2006 1.6 petrol, low idle

Other halfs 2006 1.6 petrol is idling too low, aprox 600rpm, also when she drives it, it judders like wanting to stall when pulling away (doesnt if I drive it as I use enough rpm lol) Also seems really bad on fuel to me Also when sitting tickin over, its like it misses a beat every now n then...
  11. Heater speed

Duuno if yours is the same but on all cars Ive had, it does that if you have auto turned on?
  12. how much noisier will wind deflectors make my car?

Not only that they look better cosmetically IMO.
  13. Leon mk2 progress thread

So the Mrs needed a run around as a second car, so didnt want to spend a fortune, but she fancied a Leon. As its her 1st year of holding a full licence, insurance was an issue, ideally wanted a TDi but wasnt viable option insurance wise. I came across this 1.6 petrol, full service history, full...
  14. Posting Wanted Ads

Cheers lads, actually have bought what I wanted now anyway so no immediate hurry
  15. Posting Wanted Ads

How do I post a wanted ad? Ive looked in the wanted section but says I do not have sufficient privileges?
  16. What colour is your car?

Mk2 Leon in Ada Blue
  17. Door Lock and Interior Light prob

2006 Leon, passenger door isnt locking when lock car with remote, and also the interior light stays on permanently, unless you turn it off by the rocker switch on the unit itself, if you set it to on, or on when doors open, it just stays on permanently Anyone come across this before or have...
  18. Pressure washers

I have a karcher k2
  19. Lowering Spring Compatibility

Had a 2007 FR years ago n it looked like it was on stilts with the standard 17s on
  20. Newbie! UK

I missed off honeycomb grille too lol
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.