Search results

1. VAG COM DOWNLOAD HELP

Can anyone help with a link to download Vac com? One I orded came and the disk is cracked and wont read :/ I have the interface tho.
  2. 2006 1.6 petrol, low idle

Other halfs 2006 1.6 petrol is idling too low, aprox 600rpm, also when she drives it, it judders like wanting to stall when pulling away (doesnt if I drive it as I use enough rpm lol) Also seems really bad on fuel to me Also when sitting tickin over, its like it misses a beat every now n then...
  3. Leon mk2 progress thread

So the Mrs needed a run around as a second car, so didnt want to spend a fortune, but she fancied a Leon. As its her 1st year of holding a full licence, insurance was an issue, ideally wanted a TDi but wasnt viable option insurance wise. I came across this 1.6 petrol, full service history, full...
  4. Posting Wanted Ads

How do I post a wanted ad? Ive looked in the wanted section but says I do not have sufficient privileges?
  5. Door Lock and Interior Light prob

2006 Leon, passenger door isnt locking when lock car with remote, and also the interior light stays on permanently, unless you turn it off by the rocker switch on the unit itself, if you set it to on, or on when doors open, it just stays on permanently Anyone come across this before or have...
  6. Steering Wheel Controls

Just ordered an FR leather steering wheel to replace the horrible feeling plastic type thing fitted to a 2006 Leon. The old wheel doesnt have the multi function steering wheel, and the FR one has the controls, question is, will the FR steering wheel controls work the standard headunit one...
  7. Cheapest Wind Deflectors

As title, wheres the cheapest place for wind deflectors for a 2006 Leon hatch please?
  8. Lowering Spring Compatibility

Hi all, looking for a set of lowering springs to fit a 2006 Leon 1.6, just wondering what springs from other vehicles in tbe VAG group will fit, and what engine sizes please?
  9. Newbie! UK

Hi, just joined as the Mrs has just bought a 2006 1.6 Leon. Was hoping to source a few parts and some knowlege lol Based in North East Durham/Teeside area
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.