Search results

1. Rooster

Camshaft alignment tool

For sale, Laser camshaft alignment tool for the 1.4 TSi petrol engine with ACT/COD, used once and like new, can post if required.
  2. Rooster

DSG7 magazine article

For those that are interested, the latest edition of Car Mechanics magazine has an article on the VAG seven speed DSG.
  3. Rooster

Leon ST tailgate weather seal.

Tailgate weather seal to fit Leon ST, replaced to try to cure a water leak, however the new seal didn’t cure it, it started leaking too after a short while, it’s intact with no rips or tears etc.
  4. Rooster

No more Seat

Hi, after four years of ownership, my Leon ST has gone to pastures new. It was certainly one of the best cars that I have owned, but I do think I have been lucky, with it only being afflicted with some minor issues. Mods, keep up the good work, this site is a valuable asset to members and...
  5. Rooster

Pre Facelift/Facelift front fog lamp connector plug

Does anyone have experience of whether the front fog lamp connector plugs, and parking sensor connector plug are the same on Pre Facelift/ Facelift cars?
  6. Rooster

Nice shiny Grey Cupra ST North Ferriby

What a nice shiny Cupra ST that was MSC!
  7. Rooster

White Cupra ST A64 Malton

Don't know if it is a forum member, but thanks for giving my car a good coat of looking at on the A64 near Malton yesterday, probably because it looks different with it's powder coated grey wheels!
  8. Rooster

Rieger Pre Facelift Splitter

Hi all, would i be right in assuming the only uk supplier for the pre facelift 88105 FR splitter is On-lineautosport?
  9. Rooster

Yorkshire/Lincolnshire

Hi all, there seems to be a growing presence on the Forum of new members from the Yorkshire/Lincolnshire area, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Lincoln etc, when all this Covid stuff dies down there may be enough for a meet up?
  10. Rooster

Leon ST tailgate water leak.

I have had a intermittent water leak into the boot for some time, the car has stood in the biggest of thunderstorms for two days in the Alps and no leak! Then we get a period of drizzle and hey presto water in the boot and in the tailgate inner trim panel as well. (fun when you lift the tailgate...
  11. Rooster

Leon Mk3 spare wheel and tyre( full size not spacesaver)

When i bought my car it had the mobility kit, so i bought a full size steel wheel and tyre as it was cheaper than a spacesaver kit. I am now carrying a spare full size 18" Titanium alloy so the steel is for sale. It's a 6x16H2 ET48 fitted with a Falken ZIEX ZE914 205/55R16 91V with 7mm of tread...
  12. Rooster

American fuel pump

I wonder how many people have wrongly fuelled their cars with fuel pump hoses this colour!
  13. Rooster

Eurovelo 15 Cycle Route

Has anyone on here, or knows anyone that has cycled the Eurovelo 15 route from Andermatt in Switzerland to the Hook of Holland? Would be nice to get some info before i attempt it next year!
  14. Rooster

18" Titanium wheel refurb

So i finally took the plunge and had my 18" Titanium Pack wheels refurbed, the front faces were not too bad, with some lacquer damage and inevitable corrosion " spiders" but the inner faces especially the rears had quite a bit of corrosion. The powder coating should be a more durable finish...
  15. Rooster

Croft BTCC car park

So, how many out there visited Croft on Sunday for the BTCC meet? I got stuck on the way out and my mate had to get out and give a bit of a push, when he got back in he said "you don't want to see the state of your car" a lot of it fell off on the way home but the wheelarches were full of grass...
  16. Rooster

Powder coat colour 18" Titanium Pack alloys?

I wonder if anyone on here has gone down the route of powder coating the diamond cut 18" Titanium Pack alloy wheels? I have seen some done in black but didn't like them, i think something like gunmetal or grey like the painted sections would look ok. The car is Technic Grey.
  17. Rooster

The Ibiza FR 1.4 ACT has gone

It is with some reluctance that our Ibiza has gone, Mrs Rooster had finally had enough of the very hard ride over our poor roads surfaces. I have thoroughly enjoyed this car for the last two years, it has turned out to be quite a quick little car from a to b especially cross country, and more...
  18. Rooster

Air Conditioning Condensor Protection

I had the unfortunate experience of air con failure last summer on both the Leon and Ibiza due to impact by road debris etc. The holes in the lower grille's seemed to offer little protection against this, so i fitted some additional mesh to the inside of the grille's. There was no effect on...
  19. Rooster

Where have you taken your car!

Ok, so i have had my Leon ST for a couple of years and treated it (and myself) to a couple of European road trips. I like to visit sites of historical and military interest and have visited the Normandy Coast ( D Day landing sites), Pegasus Bridge, the Somme including the Lochnagar crater...
  20. Rooster

Rear Load Cover

Driving along a while ago, i went over a pothole and the rear load cover retracted itself! When i tried to pull it back into position the right side catch would not lock. I took the trim panel off to find the catch is a separate part and had jumped out of it's location, so i popped it back in...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.