Search results

1. Get Ready For Winter

Where I live in the south east if its deep enough to shovel everyone takes the day off lol. All except me lol
  2. Tyres for south east winter

Today is the perfect example of why I'm looking at the all weather as opposed to the full winter. It was below 0 last week for several days in a row and well below the recommended 7°c of my pzeros. Now its over 14°c and has been over 10°c all week lol.
  3. Tyres for south east winter

I have no problem driving through the winter on summer tyres. As i said in the OP i always just got on with the pilot sports year round. It's only the potential for screwing up my rubber that's making me think of changing. Well that and the potential for better performance through the very cold...
  4. Tyres for south east winter

Does anyone happen to know for certain how small a rim will fit on an 2018 cupra? Having a look at potential rims for a set of Bridgestone A005 all weathers online and after putting the car details in it's offering as small as 17's. It's probably correct but knowing my luck I'll get some 17's...
  5. Tyres for south east winter

Thanks for your reply mate. I've also been sat researching for the last 2+ hours and still not 100% on what to do. If the pzeros were much closer to needing changing I'd just order some p4s's for next year and use the pzeros as my winter tyres and just sod any rubber cracking that might occur...
  6. All season or winter tyres?

Anyone got any advice/experience with tyres for winter for a cupra 300? Never bothered to change my summer pilot sports before but with the cupra I think I probably should. I don't care at all about the snow/ice performance as always did fine on summer tyres lol. I just want the max dry and...
  7. Tyres for south east winter

Ok so I think after well over an hour of research I've possibly answered my own question. Basically it seems the Bridgestone weather control A005's are basically a summer tyre that's had the bare mimimum done to it to make it safe to use in cold temperatures. Has the worst snow and ice test...
  8. Tyres for south east winter

Hi guys So it's that time if year when everyone starts panicking about the cold. Well not to disappoint, here's my request for help on the subject. Although it's not exactly the usual old "do I need winter tyres" thread. So basically I've had my cupra 300 for a couple weeks and just by...
  9. Jumped the gun

Blackpool might be a tad far as I work all around Christmas but never say never ;)
  10. Cupra 290 MPG

I can beat that, 1st tank of fuel lasted 5 days and 230 miles lol. I do drive to work and back everyday in literal start stop traffic though so average mpg is ruined as a result. The rare time I get a clean run to work I get 35mpg easy. Starting to wonder if the start stop engine thing is...
  11. Jumped the gun

Hi everyone Accidentally went straight to the owners rides section before saying hi. Too eager lol Pop on over to the readers rides area and have a nose at the new addition. Feel free to ask me anything. Also up for some meets if anyone wants to try arranging anything. Just PM me Peace
  12. Anyone?

Just got my 300 and up for a meet anytime. Lets get this thing going :)
  13. South East members list

Veyron_fan, Black Leon 300 in Guildford area
  14. Spotify Issues

Given that I'm getting a similar, if not quite identical, issue on android now I suspect it is on spotifys end. Keep us posted :)
  15. Spotify Issues

I wanna reply to this post but not in this thread lol. Can u repost so I can join the convo :) ty
  16. Waze and Android Auto - Audio Help Please

If your connecting via bluetooth and using android then this should be fairly simple. Connect the phone to the car, drag the top bar down and there should be a button marked "audio output" with a speaker logo. Press that and see if your car is listed. Should see the name of the car as 1 option...
  17. Spotify Issues

I use android auto spotify and recently I've had it suddenly stop playing and a message come up, in spotify itself, saying "spotify has stopped working". But then if i just select something to play it will work again like nothing happened, no need to unplug or anything. Make sure you have any...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.