Search results

1. Woodygo

Leon Cupra mk3 intercooler wanted

Hi I am after a upgraded intercooler any for sale or can any one recommend a good budget one thanks
  2. Woodygo

wagner intercooler

Hi still for sale
  3. Woodygo

wagner intercooler

Hi still for sale
  4. Woodygo

Looking to see what parts are about for cupra 280

I have a decat new and a used pipercross induction kit
  5. Woodygo

Remap in the midlands

Yes nvm there very good mabs is a very nice guy very helpful I had some things done my self of him
  6. Woodygo

Remap in the midlands

Hi give Jason or mike a call at more bhp ltd in Crewe I have used them for all my car for the last 18yrs from my Skoda vrs BMW’s my rs6s Mercedes and my seat Leon Cupra
  7. Woodygo

New exhaust.

Hi as for remapping have a look at more bhp ltd speak to Jason and Mike I been using them for over 18yrs if not more from Skoda vrs to my bmw’ my rs6 v10 and v8 Mercedes and my seat never go anywhere else just a suggestion thanks steve
  8. Woodygo

Cupra 300 st with mk7.5 golf estate exhaust

Have look on Instagram woodygo2311
  9. Woodygo

I will turn them to they open and fix them to stay open I will take pictures as I go with it
  10. Woodygo

So main issue will be defuser and it sitting with in defuser and not in to the bumper we’ll i can only give it a try I don’t mined cutting defuser but not in to the bumper
  11. Woodygo

Well I Shell give it a try this week as I don’t mind trying it on this defuser as I am changing it
  12. Woodygo

Hi does anyone know if the golf r hatch exhurst fit the Cupra 280/290 ? As I have the full exhurst off one
  13. Woodygo

Cupra 280 Ignition Coil Pack item number

Hi mate all sorted now ?
  14. Woodygo

Stolen Cupra

Your right if they get in the house just give them your keys but if you can pervent them from getting in the house the great as I have cctv with sensors that cover my whole drive and front and rear gardens and my setup has stopped them from trying to look around my rs6 so as it works for me...
  15. Woodygo

Stolen Cupra

It’s fits I got one on mine and a air rifle running 32psi and it hurts very badly lol
  16. Woodygo

Whats Your Next Mod

At the moment I got about £650/£700 but until I sell these 4x235/35/19 Michelin PS4’s for £350 I am a bit stuck on the price I have to spend
  17. Woodygo

Whats Your Next Mod

Hi mate I can’t find that link for intercoolers mate
  18. Woodygo

Whats Your Next Mod

In two minds now on forge as my mapping mate don’t rate them said he getting better maps on airtec Wagner and vwracing
  19. Woodygo

Whats Your Next Mod

Hi mate you sorted your intercooler out yet mate
  20. Woodygo

Leon Cupra mk3 intercooler

Where would I get the work shop manual from mate
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.