Search results

1. New Ibiza, where is the OBD connector?

Hi you are spot on. It was up in the fuse box and had an RAC tracker fitted. I've now removed it and refitted the obd port into its proper location. Thanks.
  2. New Ibiza, where is the OBD connector?

Hi. Thanks for the info but already sorted now. The problem was that an RAC tracker had been fitted and the OBD had been tucked up out of the way. I've removed the tracker and fitted the OBD connector into its original location. All sorted and back to standard. I think the tracker was one of...
  3. Hi.

Hi. All sorted thanks. Problem was that an RAC Advance black box had been fitted and the OBD connector tucked up and out of the way. All removed and back to standard. Thanks.
  4. New Ibiza, where is the OBD connector?

MorgsyNew Member Joined: Friday Messages: 2 Likes Received: 0 I'm new to Seat and have just bought a used 2017 Ibiza (new shape) and was wondering if anyone know where the OBD connector is. I've opened the fusebox cover under the light switch but nothing is obvious. There is in fact an obd...
  5. Hi.

I'm new to Seat and have just bought a used 2017 Ibiza (new shape) and was wondering if anyone know where the OBD connector is. I've opened the fusebox cover under the light switch but nothing is obvious. There is in fact an obd shaped connector in there but it is not rigidly fixed and has a...
  6. New Ibiza, where is the OBD connector?

Hi, I've recently bought a used 2017 Ibiza (new shape) and I can't find the OBD port. I've opened the cover below the light switch and there is an OBD shaped connector in there but it it is just a loose inline with ribbon cable connected so nowhere to plug in. Any ideas please?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.