Search results

1. Theporter

Saying goodbye to the cupra?

The only trouble with a 7 seater is you end up being the extended family bus, oh our Adrian has a 7 seater he Will pick you up on the way, you end up sat with a vimto while the rest of the family are downing peronis lol
  2. Theporter

Saying goodbye to the cupra?

thats mad just sold the exact same st as yours did fancy a tarraco but dont really need a large 7 seater anymore so bought a new pug 2008 could be the worse decision i have ever made but can always sell it if its not right will miss the cupra but im sure it wont be the last time me and seat...
  3. Theporter

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just had an email for this
  4. Theporter

New MK4 SEAT Leon pricing and finance offers announced

This doesn’t seem a bad price
  5. Theporter

Seat Leon cupra st gas boot struts new

Surely no point me posting wife works at RAEI will be picking her up tonight can drop of or meet me there £60 I can stomach losing £2.26
  6. Theporter

Mate aren’t you Wigan near me ?
  7. Theporter

Leon St Boot gas struts

No worries pal enjoy
  8. Theporter

Bought these but sold my car so unused boxed etc https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/leon-st-boot-gas-struts.459745/ they are bought from this thread direct from Poland cost me £62.26 so say £68 del ups next day
  9. Theporter

Seat Leon st cupra 2017 front seat grill badge top half

Thanks all I managed to find the missing piece at work so stuck it back on
  10. Theporter

Leon St Boot gas struts

Mate mine should of been delivered today but looks like ups are having a melt down so hopefully get them tomorrow anyway my st has been sold so these are no use to me now if you pay what I paid plus p n p to you your welcome to them cheers
  11. Theporter

Yes just throws up eBay but none split like mine does so dont want to order the wrong one cheers
  12. Theporter

it’s somewhere near Wigan where can I buy one online ?
  13. Theporter

Hi does anybody know where I can get the top part of the seat logo for my car it’s fell off cheers
  14. Theporter

Leon St Boot gas struts

Ordered Cheers op look good even though I’m probably gonna sell it but will swap them back if I do and flog them on
  15. Theporter

Superchips

Jeez I have dealt with superchips for years great cs and currently have one running on my st300 cupra hopefully they get snapped up
  16. Theporter

be on your guard

Just had a letter from GMP saying no more action will be taken,nobody will visit etc etc so nobody has viewed my cctv footage or Been anywhere near it’s no wonder scum couldn’t care less no deterrent nothing ,so I hope now if anybody does catch these lowlife they don’t hold back and kick ten...
  17. Theporter

be on your guard

just be aware north west uk wn7 area 3 scroats trying to get in my house after car by looks of it 2.17 am sat morning left 3 mins later in car they came in, looks like my cameras and yale l1 lock and floodlights did there job
  18. Theporter

SEAT have ruined the LEON

Will the new Leon have a heated windscreen?quick Demist like the fords ?