Search results

1. Theporter

Seat Leon cupra st gas boot struts new

Bought these but sold my car so unused boxed etc https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/leon-st-boot-gas-struts.459745/ they are bought from this thread direct from Poland cost me £62.26 so say £68 del ups next day
  2. Theporter

Seat Leon st cupra 2017 front seat grill badge top half

Hi does anybody know where I can get the top part of the seat logo for my car it’s fell off cheers
  3. Theporter

be on your guard

just be aware north west uk wn7 area 3 scroats trying to get in my house after car by looks of it 2.17 am sat morning left 3 mins later in car they came in, looks like my cameras and yale l1 lock and floodlights did there job
  4. Theporter

Infotainment system Random glitch’s

Every other day the screen will look like it’s blurred and then yesterday the middle screen on my dash was not there, a restart rectified it so just wondering if anybody else has this problem
  5. Theporter

Error front park sensor

Anybody had this just started on mine today intermittently though but it’s a pain
  6. Theporter

cupra 2 year service

ive just checked online and seat quote £414 for 2 services plan so i rang warrington img she was convinced cupras dont come under it and quoted me £279 for a service is that correct or is she just winging it cheers
  7. Theporter

Cupra aircon

Never use my aircon until yesterday but it never got cold is there any tips or like a plasma TV does it need a regass ;)? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Theporter

Tyre bulge

I hit a pot hole last night hospital car park has a bulge can it be repaired cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Theporter

Bluefin and the cupra st 300

just wondering if anybody uses a bluefin and can recommend it,i have used one before and a dreamscience on the focus st and love how easy they are to use cheers
  10. Theporter

Tyre low pressure warning

Had this warning now 3 times same tyre in 2 months since owning car I can’t see anything on the tyre what’s the best way to try n find the problem cheers
  11. Theporter

Power consumption warning

just noticed this on my car what’s it all about cheers
  12. Theporter

Stop lock pro and the cupra

quick question will it fit the 2017 st cupra thanks
  13. Theporter

Hi new cupra owner here

hi just picked up my cupra night and day coming from a Kia Sorento luv it any tips for me or stuff I won’t find in the manual when I get a chance to read it
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.