Search results

1. Central Lock with IGN

Hello everyone. One of the reasons that led me to buy the new version of the obdeleven device (which works on IOS) was to be able to activate the function of locking the car with the engine running. It is something that can come in handy while the car finishes regenerating the particule filter...
  2. OBDeleven modifications

My main problem is if the on-board computer creates some type of log from connecting a device and they then will see it and cancel my warranty. It's more because of that, I don’t make any changes, if not, there were some more discrete ones I would risk doing.
  3. OBDeleven modifications

I just do not risk it because some of the changes I like to make will be very visible (for example, changing the background of the on-board computer), so do not risk do them so that they have no possibility to complain and say that I have been changing things.
  4. OBDeleven modifications

I have the same opinion! are always trying to escape with responsibility in case they have to replace any component, especially if it is expensive. You have to always make "noise" to get them to replace what is necessary. I did not buy warranty extension. Here in Portugal, I think that all...
  5. OBDeleven modifications

Ah ok. In my case, I have to wait a few years. My 2017 Leon has warranty until 2021. 4 years warranty is good for one side, but bad for the other [emoji23]
  6. OBDeleven modifications

Hello. If you have factory warranty, make these changes, will not affect it? I ask this because I read in an Audi forum that the owner changed some things on his A4 and the dealer canceled his warranty by connecting another computer / device (other than theirs) in the car's central station.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.