Search results

1. X3RN

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Thanks!! I brought it with the power mods already on it. I’ve done the cosmetic stuff :)
  2. X3RN

Sounds good! I’ll ping you a message next time I go. What’s your Insta @??
  3. X3RN

That is indeed! Hopefully going back a few more times in the summer!
  4. X3RN

posted a few years ago when I got my FR, now upgraded to a Cupra 😍 Running 397bhp. Full maxton kit (front splitter, side skirts, spats, diffuser & spoiler lip). Induction kit Intercooler Full exhaust with sports cat Updated clutch Updated brakes Boot sturts Dynamic indicators More to come!
  5. X3RN

How dirty has your car been...

I've had this car for about a month now and this was just before its first PROPER clean. Looks much better now. I have to go down quite a lot of back roads for work so it gets pretty messy pretty quick
  6. X3RN

Parking Sensor affected by rain?!

My parking sensors on my Leon work perfectly all the time. However my Mum as harking sensors on her Ford and whenever it rains they go really buggy. It seems water seems to get into the sensor and makes it malfunction. Might be worth removing them and making sure they're water tight.
  7. X3RN

Rattle

I've got this exact issue but my car is well out of the warranty period! Guess I'll have to try and fix it myself.
  8. X3RN

Insurance prices

This is a great explanation of insurance prices. So many people think it's just how long you've been driving for and how many years no claims bonus you have, However there are so many other factors that go into it! You sound like someone who may have worked in insurance/currently do work in...
  9. X3RN

Traditional yearly Christmas movie

I Watch Polar Express Religiously. Then just a lot of other Christmas movies but nothing specific.
  10. X3RN

Creaking dash

Mine creaks and rattles at low rpms a lot. Even when the car has been running for a while.
  11. X3RN

Creaking dash

I have the exact same issue. I've read about a bit and some people say it's the clips that hold the speedo etc in. I need to open my dash up and possibly put some padding behind the speedo to stop it moving about as much,
  12. X3RN

Number Plates - Gel Resin or Pressed Metal?

I think they're as durable if not more durable than regular number plates, They almost have a slight spongy feel to them. I think if they were hit by stones, The stones would just bounce straight back off.
  13. X3RN

Number Plates - Gel Resin or Pressed Metal?

I've personally got Gel Resin plates and I think they look great. I don't really like metal pressed plates at all.
  14. X3RN

Ground point near passengers footwell?

Yeah it's very handy! Took me a while to work out it was there to be honest!
  15. X3RN

Ground point near passengers footwell?

I too have done this and it worked a charm! Also cleaned the wires up a bit doing it this way.
  16. X3RN

My first SEAT...

My first Seat was a 2013 Leon SE 1.6L TDI. This was my second car and unfortunatly I wrote it off just under a year of owning it (rear ended someone). Before that I had a Honda Civic Type S.
  17. X3RN

Mountain Biking

I'd love to make a pump track in my back garden!
  18. X3RN

2013 diesel leon fr rattle

I've got the same car as you, Just a year newer. I've found the car rattles a lot, Door cards, Seats, Dashboard, a few panels above the rear seats and the glove box, Could be some of these? I find that the instrument cluster rattles the most when at low rpms/idle.
  19. X3RN

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I've just brought some Plasti Dip, Vinyl Wrap and some light tinting wrap and am planning on blacking out a few bits of the car (Silver trim, Badges, Lights) Tonight or tomorrow.
  20. X3RN

How do you park your car?

I will always park at the back of the car park and I'll always try and have a space either side of me. The spaces are usually filled by the time I get back but theres not much I can do about that
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.