Search results

1. Service Cost Question (Cupra)

Sorry to reignite this old thread. Just booked my Cupra in for it's first service. It's done 13500 miles so I assume it's on the long life intervals. I've been quoted £289 for oil service and an inspection. The inspection isn't due for another 6,000miles but the quote without an inspection was...
  2. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Mine's now got over 2k miles on the clock and I get regular pops and crackles on overrun (pretty loud once the exhaust has warmed up!) I only get them in sport and cupra mode(although it's harder to hear due to the soundaktor). Can't say I've really noticed any loud dsg farts, maybe the odd...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ahhh ...... that would explain it, cheers
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Quick question. Should the car come with a service log book as all I appear to have is the manual?
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

cheers chaps, will have a look
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

For the mirror to fold I know you need to press and hold lock but is there anything else I need to do as it doesn't seem to do it?
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I know it's all about Mystery Blue and Desire Red at the moment, but for anyone thinking about urban silver mine arrived today.... well chuffed
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine's with Leasing Options coming on Thursday, 3 hour drive to mine......at least the weather looks dry!!
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine arrives next week from Leasing Options, ordered end of November. Been given a Yorkshire based number plate. Someone's going have fun driving it down to me:drive1:
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Who was that with and what did they quote you?
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for that. The copper badges actually look better than I thought they would against the silver
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Has anyone seen any pictures of a Copra in Urban Silver? Just wondering if it might be a clash with the copper badge on silver
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

That’s a fair bit cheaper than the other quotes you posted, did you manage to get them to drop the price for you?
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looks like a decent deal to me. I went for 3 + 23months at £271.99 @12000 miles but that wasn't maintained
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've just put an order in for a silver one but looking at these pics of the red I'm having second thoughts
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise