Search results

1. Kessy key fob upgrade

Hi! I was not talking about those newer keys in piano black :) I was talking of the keys like the kessys from B8 passat. Just like ours but a little thiner.
  2. Kessy key fob upgrade

Hi! I have a 2017 Leon ST with Xcellence trim and has kessy from factory. Do anyone know of its possible to upgrade the flip key to a newer key like the ones on some skodas and b8 passat with kessy? On those the keyfob is more thin and has the key blade hidden inside. Thanks ;)
  3. Facelift FR front bumper retrofit

Hi, since I wasnt able to find reliable info about this I wonder if anyone knows what parts do I need to retrofit an facelift FR front bumper on my facelift xcellence. Thanks!
  4. 2.0 TDI bottom end on 1.9TDI Top

Hi! I'm looking for a bottom end to fit my AHL cylinder head. I has to go well with around 280hp. Does anyone know if I can fit a 2.0TDI PD 8v (AZV p.e.) bottom with my ALH cylinder head? How much power does that bottom handle? I Know that the 1.9 TDI PD 130 is a straight fit but some stroker...
  5. Headlight level sensor reset

Yes its perfect, im waiting a few days to post a review
  6. Which lowering springs? MK3 Cupra

Hi! What did you do about the headlights? They were not too low after lowering?
  7. Which lowering springs? MK3 Cupra

Hi again! One day after fitting the springs i just think why didnt I do this earlier? Huge drop, still very confortable, stiff when it needs to and feels lile a kart hahah Im gonna make a big trip this saturday and after that I will post a review about that. Right now im having trouble With the...
  8. Headlight level sensor reset

Hi! I lowered my car today and the headlight are aiming to my feet Anyone knows how to reset the weigth sensor? Do I have to level directly on the headlights?
  9. Which lowering springs? MK3 Cupra

Hi! As mine is an Xcellence and not cupra I font have DCC I never tried any sportlines so I will ger them fitted later today and will try to give a detailed review ( as much as possible as english is not my main language )
  10. Which lowering springs? MK3 Cupra

Hi again! My sportlines arrived today. Will get them fitted tomorrow and give feedback after that
  11. Led reverse bulbs for cupra Fl

Wedge
  12. Which lowering springs? MK3 Cupra

I guess im gonna try the prokit set Later if I want to be lower ill buy a good set of coilovers Will give feedback when I try it
  13. Led reverse bulbs for cupra Fl

You have lots and lots of bulbs on ebay, I tried a cheap one and 3 months later started to blink. I have now an Osram LEDriving genuine led bulb, isnt very cheap (around 15€ each) but I like it its not blue-ish, pure white with good illumination and does not have that chinese look hahahah FYI...
  14. Which lowering springs? MK3 Cupra

Mine is a Xcellence with no DCC and rigid rear axle I’m struggling to choose between prokit and sportline. Your car looks great with prokit. I tried to mesure the space between tire and wheel arch and seems like around 50mm. eibach announces 35mm drop for prokit and 45mm drop for sportline. I...
  15. Which lowering springs? MK3 Cupra

Wow, really not expecting prokit to be so low
  16. Which lowering springs? MK3 Cupra

I’m really into put Sportlines on my ST (TDI) but have no feedback from other people so im gonna keep an eye on this thread
  17. Both kessy’s dead

You were right! Problem solved What a coincidence.. both batteries dead at the same time :/
  18. Both kessy’s dead

Hi! Some moments ago when I was going to unlock my car (2017 TDI ST) kessy was dead. It was on my desk the entire day. Now when I tried my second key and is dead too. Both were working ( tried the second one some days ago) and now the led does not even blink. Has anyone experienced this?
  19. Seat MIB issue

Nope, 100% factory.
  20. Seat MIB issue

I think I discovered it! A few minutes ago when stuck on traffic and seeing the setup menu I discovered a tick box for proximity sensor and i unticked. After that the display became ok so i tryed to tick again and the display became wrong again. But from what ive read about proximity sensor...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.