Search results

1. 1.5 tsi DSG wheel spin

Hahaha. It's counter-intuitive re. the wheelspin actually isn't it? You'd have thought 'gradual over time' would make the wheelspin better not worse. Do you think it feels quicker btw, overall with the 'direct response'?
  2. ICE/Speaker upgrade

Nice one mate, thanks. So what is driving the sub? Can't just be running off the head unit, surely?
  3. 1.5 tsi DSG wheel spin

Will be doing this as soon as I get my Ateca 1.5 DSG. Does the £25 Carista plug in do the job do you know?
  4. ICE/Speaker upgrade

Interesting, that. I thought the Seat Sound system would need an amp as well though? The sub isn't an active sub with a built in amp, surely?
  5. Sub Woofer

I think the standard system is crap. But then I've always had aftermarket installs and like bass and volume. This Seat system is gutless and has very little punch, and the door cards can't cope with full volume. I can usually have a normal conversation at full volume btw. That's ridiculous.
  6. New Ibiza FR Sport

I've got exactly the same spec and colour Ads. Lovely isn't it? Those wheels are a bugger to clean though as the gloss black carries on all the way inside the wheel o_O
  7. Xcellence Lux - 1 Month / 1000 Mile Review

Yup, mine are the same
  8. Aftermarket speaker upgrade on Seat Ibiza 2017-18

Had my FR Sport 115 for a week now. Pleased with the car but the audio is garbage!! Clear enough sound, but no power or real kick to it. A bit of a thud from the bass but starts to distort towards the top end. Nowhere near powerful enough. You can have a normal conversation at full volume...
  9. Tuning 1.0 tsi 115 engine options

I'm immediately put off by the thought of squeezing nearly 150bhp out of a 1.0 litre engine :eek:
  10. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

Serious? What rental profile?
  11. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

How on earth is the ST1 less money? :D
  12. Aftermarket speaker upgrade on Seat Ibiza 2017-18

Yeah I've already been asking questions on this on another thread. There's so little information around on the audio - I can't even find out what the speaker size is! My problem is, I'll be leasing mine, so I don't want them to know I've done anything to it.
  13. tweeters size ibiza cupra 1.8 2016?

Wrong forum, surely?
  14. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

Could it have affected sales of any forthcoming Cupra Ibiza? Sub 8 second 0-60 on the 1.5 wasn't it? I'd have been quite happy with that in the FR Sport trim. Would give me all the power I needed for a bit of a thrill plus effortless overtaking, and the FR Sport giving me sporty looks etc...
  15. Beats Audio

The Beats system is no longer an option on new spec. I have just ordered a FR Sport. Wasn't hugely impressed with the audio on it, although it was reasonable. Does anybody have any knowledge or experience of upgrading it aftermarket yet?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.