Search results

1. MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

I’ve also noticed this, i’m sure its due to it idling at a slightly higher rpm as soon as you start it and then idling at a slightly lower rpm after a short while.
  2. No DSG farts/ Pops & Bangs

My 290 is just shy of 5000 miles now, exhaust has definitely gotten louder and it will dsg fart on upshifts quite loud now but has been farting from day one when i picked it up from stockport on 10 miles. You don’t even have to fiddle with the modes.. knock the gear lever down into s and floor...
  3. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Mines the same.. just gone past 4500miles and its opened up a bit more, the dsg bangs are pretty loud when you knock the gearbox into S and floor it but its still got nothing on the cupra 300 i had before..you could dsg bang ‘on demand’ in that. Please try and get a video up of the exhaust once...
  4. Leon Cupra 290 2019 Resonator Removal Done

Hi mate wondering where you got this done from and how much it cost?.. looking to get it done on my 290 if its local in the midlands. ma
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Any updates mate? I collected my new cupra from lookers about 4 weeks ago.. still have not recieved any paperwork through the post...nor has the intial payment been taken out of my account. Im intrigued to see what comes of this if i dont mention this.. may end up with a free cupra for life
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.