Search results

1. Goodst4r

Racechip

Hi, I’m hoping to get some advice / help! I recently brought and installed the racechips GTS on my my 2012 Leon 2.0 TDI CR 170 supercopa. But unfortunately it hasn’t increased the performance in anyway what so ever and has actually made the car feel unresponsive even with no power difference...
  2. Goodst4r

Please help!!

Not checked the battery I’ll give it a clean and tighten up tomorrow. But could itnreally be that? As it doesn’t seem to have any trouble starting
  3. Goodst4r

Please help!!

Recently brought a mk2 2012 Leon supercopa 2.0 diesel, had the car for about a month and a flashing coil light appeared on the dash. This happen once then didn’t see it again for about another 800 miles It’s now back and on every time I use the car but I don’t seem to have any power lose like...
  4. Goodst4r

OBDeleven

Hi, does anyone know what modifications can be made to a 2012 mk2 supercopa using the OBDeleven? Can only find threads for mk3
  5. Goodst4r

Seat Leon paint code

Hi, fairly new to the forum but hoping someone can help. I’ve got a 2012 MK2 Leon Supercopa in red. Does anyone no the paint code name? Looking to colour code the mirrors as not a big fan of the silver! Also if anyone has any advice on how to remove the mirror caps I’d muchly appreciate it...
  6. Goodst4r

New mk2 supercopa owner

Thanks everyone I’ll be sure to check out all the recommendations
  7. Goodst4r

New mk2 supercopa owner

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Absolutely love the car can’t wait to put my own touch on it Here a quick photo not doing it justice
  8. Goodst4r

New mk2 supercopa owner

Hi, I’ve recently purchased a 2012 mk2 supercopa Leon in red (love it) and I’m hoping you can help me with a few things! It’s the 2.0 tdi (170) and I was wondering what sort of mods people have done to ge some more power out of them? I’m looking to rolling road remap in the new year but I...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.