Search results

1. Stage 2 - Intercooler

So what are the min requirements for stage 2? I'm stage 1 and looking at stage 2
  2. Cupra - 2014 faulty turbo

If you modify it then you go with the risk. Obviously the more obvious the mods the higher the risk.
  3. Cupra - 2014 faulty turbo

Pot luck on the balancing Mine went two months ago 84k. Just make sure you have a warranty. Motoreasy were good with me.
  4. Your fastest 0-60 Time

Update Hit indicated 5.1. Still not mastered launch. Granted I am only using odb2 here with Torque PRO, but it seems to be accurate. I.e. big wheel spin = 5.5, 5.6.. little wheel spin 5.1, 5.2 Oh and I've got indicated 1.5 twice from 40-60 :)
  5. Your fastest 0-60 Time

I know I know.. fwd cars and 0-60 don't go hand in hand. However what's yours ? Using ODB2 and Torque PRO I've recorded a 5.2. Probably the 5th time Ive ever launched it. Stage 1 with dogbone mount.
  6. Liking it but not loving it

Do you drive it like a hot hatch? I.e. on the edge Have you felt the diff yet ?
  7. P0011 Code

Hi guys Just had this code pop up on my 280 - P0011. Anyone had this before? No eml.
  8. Turbo damaged cat?

Hi guys So my car went off the road a few weeks back when the turbo went. The garage have called back saying the impeller shaft may have gone into the cat. They are currently dismantling the entire exhaust as they are not sure - have quoted 3 hours for this work. They are saying I may need a...
  9. Stage 3 Shopping List Cupra 280

Hi guys So starting from a blank canvas, what is required for stage 3 please? Any perspective on cost greatly appreciated
  10. Broken Down.. right now..

06K 145 702 N That's the faulty turbo number. It's an early 2014 car for sure since I don't have the white stripe on the seats or the 280 badge on the back, so would make sense for it to be the turbo. It lasted 81k miles though which seems higher than most failed 06K 145 702 Ns.
  11. Broken Down.. right now..

Sorry.. I meant it struggles to start but does start eventually.
  12. Broken Down.. right now..

It's a 2014 Cupra. Oddly Cylinder 4 is misfiring which is why it's lumpy when it's starting.. Not sure if that is a likely cause too.. doesn't explain the noises .. but it did sound electrical as per my original description
  13. Broken Down.. right now..

Hi Got am hour to kill before the AA arrive. Started noticing a sound, on boost only, very much like the whining/whistling sound you used to hear through your speakers at high RPM in older cars. Then a sudden loss of power and smoke in the rear view. Now the car barely turns over. I'm...
  14. Track Experience

Hi guys So taking my 280 on track soon. How do these hold up (brakes etc) in stock form ?
  15. NEW 235/35 x19 Michelin Pilot Sport CUP 2's

Hi Where are you based?
  16. Seat Leon Cupra 280

Hi there Here is a review of my car 3 months in. Model: Leon Cupra SC Colour: Nevada White (black wheels) Engine: EA888 Gen 3 Transmission: DSG Performance: So coming from an E90 330i, which on paper at least was circa 20hp less and 75KG more I knew the Cupra would be a step up in terms of...
  17. High mileage Cupra, when to start expecting repairs?

Mines on 82k Wheel bearing went about 2k mikes ago. Dampers still feel good, and had it on the dyno pre remap and it hit 282hp, so only gained in power. I came from a 160k 330i which I used to track and daily. So long as you look after your motor miles is just a number :)
  18. Cupra and Mc 570S Obvseevations

Hi guys So went out in a 570S today. Thought I would share some comparison points vs my 280, which is running 374hp. - The McLaren is faster - The McLaren is super orange - perfect colour for the car - Ride quality of the Mc is like the Cupra in Cupra mode - The feel between the Cupra and 570S...
  19. High Milage Cupra Thread

Hi all, I want to capture share details from owners who have got their Cupra' s past 80k plus on what issues we can expect going forward. Also want to capture info on tyres. I'll start: Milage: 82000 Year: 2014 Model: 280 DSG Mods: Stage 1 Remap, Poweflex Lower Dogbone Mount Cosmetic Issues...
  20. Which tyres ??

Nope Real crap below 7c, much worse than mid range Avons and Rainsport 3s. Don't doubt them in summer weather though. But this is not Italy Get Michellin Pilot Sport 4S, or Goodyear Eagle F1s