Search results

1. Autogefuhl driving review

2. I'm in a quandary

I'm in a quandary for choosing my next car and was just wondering whether anyone here might have any pointers for me. Perhaps it's all just down to me and my individual preferences - obviously no-one else can decide for me. That's all fine, but any thoughts would be gratefully received. Scenario...
  3. What's the latest?

Time to think about my next new car (to follow my current Q3 SB 45TFSI) and considering a Formentor VZ2 with sunroof. Actually, I've been mulling it over in the background for a while now and watching reviews & forums. But time to assess things more seriously now. I'm aware that the Formentor...
  4. Autocar less than enthusiastic now

Specifically about hard ride and road noise it would seem - see comments in: https://www.autocar.co.uk/opinion/tester’s-notes/matt-prior-has-performance-suspension-hit-bump-road Any comments from among the few here who have taken delivery or had an extended drive? Must say that the one aspect...
  5. Electric chairs

The Autogefuehl CA review shows electric chairs, but the UK showroom examples seem to be manual only (though I haven't seen one with bucket seats IIRC). Anyone know for sure if electric adjustment is simply not available in the UK or is there some way of spec'ing it? (Probably not a...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.