Search results

1. Owen Brindle

Pedals on the FR trim

I’d like to do the same to my Ibiza, was the reverse light easy to change? Where did you get all the LED bulbs from mate
  2. Owen Brindle

Lowered mk6

I am looking to buy some lowering springs for my seat Ibiza mk6. if anyone has lowered theirs and have any pictures please post them, cheers.
  3. Owen Brindle

1.0 TSI Blow off valve

what size of screw did you end up using, also you could upload the video to YouTube and post the link :)
  4. Owen Brindle

1.0 TSI Blow off valve

Could you post some videos once installed?
  5. Owen Brindle

Passenger side wingmirror cap

Hi, I am looking to buy a gloss black passenger side wingmirror cap as I have gone to get in my car this morning I saw that someone has hit my car with their wingmirror resulting in the glass and wingmirror cap breaking. Where can I get one of these at a reasonable price? Thanks in advance
  6. Owen Brindle

Black Ibiza badges

I can’t find none of the original badges in black on eBay mate
  7. Owen Brindle

Black Ibiza badges

Hi all, I am looking to buy some black seat Ibiza badges as i want to dechrome all badges on the back of my car but can’t seem to find any, if anyone could let me know where u can find some that would be great Thanks.
  8. Owen Brindle

Lowering springs for Ibiza fr

Thanks for your help mate will drop him a message
  9. Owen Brindle

Rieger Tuning rear diffuser

Cheers, will add more photos once badges have gone gloss black
  10. Owen Brindle

Cheers, will add more photos once badges have gone gloss black
  11. Owen Brindle

Lowering springs for Ibiza fr

Hi All, Just looking for a little bit of advice really. I am looking to lower my seat Ibiza fr 2018, however I am not very clued up on things like this... how do I know that the springs I buy are going to fit my car? Are most lowering springs universal? Thanks in advance for your help.
  12. Owen Brindle

Lowering Springs

Hi All, Just looking for a little bit of advice really. I am looking to lower my seat Ibiza fr 2018, however I am not very clued up on things like this... how do I know that the springs I buy are going to fit my car? Are most lowering springs universal? Thanks in advance for your help.
  13. Owen Brindle

I bought this off eBay mate, it was easy enough to fit however I was careful when taking the original diffuser off as I didn’t want to break anything, It’s going to cost me £40 for both rear badges which isn’t to bad to be fair.
  14. Owen Brindle

Hi, Yesterday I fitted a rieger tuning diffuser to my Ibiza, what are your thoughts? Looking to get my car lowered and add some wheel spacers sometime in the future too. Seat + Ibiza badges goin
  15. Owen Brindle

Ibiza FR Wheel spacers

Cheers pal, What mm spacers have you used and have you got any pictures of them please, thanks for your help
  16. Owen Brindle

Ibiza FR Wheel spacers

Hi All, I am looking for some wheel spacers for my 2018 seat Ibiza fr, if anyone knows where I could get some from and give me a shout that would be great Thanks