Search results

1. Jade

LED lights in reg plate blowing fuse!

Yeah I was worried about that haha I will keep checking on them! Thanks again hahah
  2. Jade

I got them in today and they’re working with no blown fuses! Thanks for your help!
  3. Jade

I think I get it now thank you! Going to get those ordered and hopefully will manage to fit them haha...yeah they are bright looking good still:thumbup: thank you!
  4. Jade

Ahh I think I get what you mean about the adapter thing now so the whole part (as in the photos earlier in the post) that is attached to the car comes out?
  5. Jade

I have no idea in the slightest how I would fit that but thanks for your help anyways haha:thumbup:
  6. Jade

Yeah I have thought of doing that but I can't seem to find any that look as though they would fit...all the ones on ebay have wires attached but in my holder there is no where to plug in the wires don't suppose you can send me a link to the right ones could you?
  7. Jade

I am a bit busy this week but if I haven't resolved the problem by then I will drive through to you for some help if that is alright haha thanks!
  8. Jade

That might be a good suggestion even though they were costing me a fortune! I have had to replace the bulbs in the reg twice within 4 months that's why I moved on to LED's to see if they last any longer but apparently not! Thanks
  9. Jade

I am based in Hull, I did pop into halfords but the guy didn't know what the issue was he said the bulb may be too big
  10. Jade

I did take one but it doesn't seem much use, the file is too big to post on here too
  11. Jade

Can you see on the pictures the wattage? I don't know where to find that information
  12. Jade

Pictures are above :)
  13. Jade

Sorry didn't mean to post repeats! Still getting used to how to use the forum
  14. Jade

Hi sorry for the delay been working! I'm not 100% sure on the wattage of the bulbs and not even sure which ones I need hope the photos help! Here are some pictures...
  15. Jade

My lamp holder comes completely out with no wires attached then you push it back in the slot then screw it in and until I screwed in the second one it was all working fine...I will take some pictures after work but what exactly do I need to be taking pictures of? Sorry I’m useless haha!
  16. Jade

Hi thanks for your help, the original ones was not that consistent either, the left one worked occasionally if I tapped it a few times so that might have been a loose connection and the right one had blew...both LED's worked when I initially put them in (checked after putting in each one) and...
  17. Jade

Hi, I am new to cars and don't know all that much I am trying to learn as quick as I can but struggling with this one....sorry if it is a daft question! I have tried to put LED reg plate lights in my ibiza Fr 6j (13plate) and they keep blowing the fuse (5 amp mini blade) I have replaced the fuse...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise