Search results

1. BigJase88

Seat Leon Mk3 Wing Mirror Caps Mystery Blue

2018 mk3 Leon wing mirror caps in Mystery Blue. Taken off with less than 1k miles on the clock for Black ones. Car was traded in with the black ones on. £30 plus postage See ebay link...
  2. BigJase88

Happy Monday

Some lovely person has done this to the missus mini cooper. No details left. Bump and run I managed to polish most of it out. The paint is cracked though so may be an issue in time to come if it starts to flake off. You probably wouldn't notice it unless you were really looking. Still...
  3. BigJase88

Leaving the VAG fold

Treated myself for Christmas The Audi A3 is going and being replaced with a Mercedes-Benz CLA200 AMG Line Auto. By far the nicest car i have ever bought. I needed a bigger family car than the A3 hatch. This is kindov a compromise. Estate meets Coupe design. Love or hate I guess. I had a choice...
  4. BigJase88

Bangernomics

Decided to try out owning an old banger. i have taken a new job so lose my van, the new job is 3 miles away so it’s just for going to work 4 days a week. the particulars 1 owner from new (good start) 2003 (not so good) Nissan (good) Almera (not good) 1.5l (pokey) S edition (uhoh not so good)...
  5. BigJase88

Help required for Job

Been offered 2 new jobs, so i am in a massive pickle current job Contractor, 35k plus van, volatile with minimum job security, no sick pay, 3% pension, running about like a clown 100% of the time. 4 1/2 day week (Pharma plant as contractor) 1st offer On the books, 32-33k, no van, medium job...
  6. BigJase88

Barn find

Found this while out walking in my local town at what appears to be a derelict house search of the numberplate it hasn’t been on the road since 2008 and by the looks of it has been stuck in a back garden. going to try locate owner and offer a cheeky bid. hoping they are unaware of what it is...
  7. BigJase88

Interior plastics

I have a courtesy car new ibiza 2020 se technology. Sitting inside it i am having a feel about and there is no soft touch plastics ANYWHERE, even the top of the dash is hard scratchy plastic :eek: is this just an SE thing or do higher models have a soft touch top of dash? Seems things are...
  8. BigJase88

Can anybody merge my 2 user profiles

Had a username on here years ago jasc1988 but changed email address and could never get back on to it? Wondered if the profiles could be merged? Cheers https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/members/jasc1988.28470/
  9. BigJase88

Cracked Instrument Cluster

My instrument cluster is cracked bottom right hand corner. This happened on the hottest day of the year last year, came out of work and boom nice crack on the dials. Seat do not want a bar of it, it is not a warranty issue. how can i fix this could i buy a cheap set on ebay and change the...
  10. BigJase88

Racechip S 1.5 tsi 130 tuning box

Run it for a month maybe 2 months trading the car in, item is as new and comes in original box etc https://www.racechip.co.uk/shop/seat/leon-5f-from-2012/1-5-tsi-1495ccm-130hp-96kw-200nm.html £119 new will deliver for £99 saving £20 pm me if interested
  11. BigJase88

Odd looking cupra for sale

Would we say this has been pranged passenger side front and instead of new bumper they have removed the headlight washer on the passenger side and filled the hole and resprayed? Or am i missing something see link...
  12. BigJase88

Boot not unlocking with door

Usually press the unlock button on the fob and the car would unlock all doors and the boot. within the last week it is no longer unlocking the boot. I have to stand there and hold the boot unlock button on the fob which half pops the boot what is wrong with it and can i get it back to...
  13. BigJase88

Leon FR Black edition

anyone got one yet? Just wondering what black bits you get Is it just wheels? Not much of a black pack if so.....
  14. BigJase88

Shocking build quality

Car in question is a 2018 on a 68 plate leon fr 1.5tsi It just seems to me everytime i get into the car something else breaks / falls off. So far 2x wheel bolt covers 2x rear trims that cover lights in the boot area. These kept falling off so i have just left them off Bonnet area everytime...
  15. BigJase88

1.5 TSI Remap

anybody know any tuning companys that can remap the new 1.5tsi evo engine?
  16. BigJase88

1.5TSI Evo engine

Not overly impressed Book figure 58mpg combined Currently getting 34mpg combined, engine only has 130 miles on the clock and i know they over exaggerate the book figure but i expected mid 40’s. And thats me going easy, 60mph a roads 70mph motorway
  17. BigJase88

JR driveshafts avoid

Bought a replacement driveshaft from JR driveshafts For the price and the 2 year warranty i thought why not 1st one arrived with a split outer boot 2nd one arrived with another split outer boot 3rd ones on the car and it cant take anymore than 3k rpm then it vibrates your teeth out...
  18. BigJase88

Horrible swaying motion from rear

Got a bit of a dangerous issue When pressing on say 60+ over uneven roadsurfaces the rear end goes light and sways from side to side quite severly! Running a 28mm neuspeed rarb! Just wondered if it may be this! At a loss to what it is! But definately needs sorting
  19. BigJase88

Pd150 mapped graphs

Originally got my car mapped and rolling roaded and was a little disappointed Low torque figure and mega dip at 3k rpm First rr figures were 185.8bhp 279.4lb/ft So after a lot of head scratching / new parts and moments of wanting to ditch the car a new maf and my 3rd attempt at a turbo...
  20. BigJase88

Pd150 people please help

Bugged me for a while this one but whats ment to be in this clip? Its on the air intake pipe towards the rear of the engine bay Heres a few pics
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise