Search results

1. Ibiza 2017 1.4 FR AC relay/fuse.

Once again thanks.
  2. Ibiza 6J 1.4 tsi FR 2017

Thanks, that was very helpful. Thanks again
  3. Ibiza 6J 1.4 tsi FR 2017

Can any pone please direct me to the AC relay or fuse location that controls the ac compressor. Have looked on www and owners hand book but no luck. Thanks
  4. Ibiza 2017 1.4 FR AC relay/fuse.

Thanks for the info, have already tried to thank you but e mail was rejected. thanks again
  5. Ibiza 2017 1.4 FR AC relay/fuse.

Hi, Anyone know where the AC relay/fuse is. I have looked on the web and the owners manual but had no luck Car Ibiza 6J 2017 1.4 FR petrol
  6. Stolen car keys

Thanks will give it a try
  7. Stolen car keys

Unfortunately still working on it. Various locksmith quoted different prices form £140 to 250 and some cannot do it. They can re code the new keys but the old key can open the car but not b e able to start it. Due to current lockdown restrictions I shall have to wait another month to get it done.
  8. Stolen car keys

Hi Martin, Do I have to have the car and any keys recoded or just the keys or car? Not sure if I have to recode car and keys.
  9. Stolen car keys

Thanks mate. Will look into it.
  10. Stolen car keys

Had my keys stolen, car key included. Dealer says all barrels and ignition barrel to be changed plus all the coding etc, he quoted about £800. plus. Is there any other way I can make the car secure without all that expense. Car Ibeta 67. Quote by dealer. Any suggestions, ideas will be...
  11. Wheel numbers

Thanks mate, have checked both (Same one) and tyre is no good. Thanks again.
  12. Wheel numbers

Can any one tell me what the difference in Letters at the end of the wheel number means. I need a spare wheel with number 6J0601025L. Have found one with same number but the last letter is D. Any information in difference will be appreciated. Also will the one with letter D fit a car with the...
  13. Seat Ibiza spare wheel

Can any one advise me if a standard wheel will fit in the spare wheel well in the boot of a Seat Ibiza1.5 tsi Fr 67 reg?. Thanks larbo
  14. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Thanks pal. It worked fine.
  15. Sat Nav SD Card question

The details are inside the plastic box it came in ( At the top left hand side), also at the back of the box it shows tom tom, and another 2 systems.
  16. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Wouldn't mind trying it on 66 reg. I have a new 68 sd car but will not work on my current one, may be this will rectify the problem.
  17. Sat Nav SD Card question

Hi, re your above . I have a brand new sd card v7. It was unopened. I tried to use it on my 2016 Leon but it did not work at all. You mention a code in the box, where about is this to be found?. Have noticed that the v7 is a tom tom version where as the original is different.
  18. New bee.

Sorry for delay. Leon CE 110 TSI Black
  19. New bee.

Name Larbo. AOP. Drive Seat Leon STI.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise