Search results

1. SatNav announcements not repeating with right thumbwheel

@seatgraham Oops. My bad! I didn't realise that the Mk4 was a new release this year. Not too sure I like the look of it . . . . . . . . . . . . . (sorry off topic) Have fished out the manual and spent quite a while searching through it. Not easy with the printed version, it's quite a thick...
  2. SatNav announcements not repeating with right thumbwheel

I posted this previously in the Mk3 forum in error so repeated it here now. Hi. I can't get the SatNav to repeat the last guidance announcement in the same way that my earlier Leons behaved. In the past, pressing the right thumbwheel on the steering wheel triggered a repeat of the last...
  3. SatNav announcements not repeating with right thumbwheel

Hi. I can't get the SatNav to repeat the last guidance announcement in the same way that my earlier Leons behaved. In the past, pressing the right thumbwheel on the steering wheel triggered a repeat of the last guidance message - very helpful when I wasn't paying enough attention. The current...
  4. Software Bug? Drive Profile / DSG mode conflict on startup

I find it a bit of an ache as well - even if it is working as designed. I still drive off forgetting to reset it which can be a bit of driving distraction. I can understand that there "might" be a technical or safety reason to restart engine & DSG in Normal mode, although nothing springs to...
  5. Software Bug? Drive Profile / DSG mode conflict on startup

Not all bad - saved you some fuel maybe LOL![B)] Seriously, I was unable to tell with my 2 previous manual Leon's and didn't imagine for a second that Drive Profile was lying to me. Now I know different - so yes - you probably have been in Normal all the time.
  6. 2.0 TSI 190 DSG

That sounds pretty darn good to me. My limited experience of a 190 TSI makes me really fancy the idea of a Cupra 300 now. But not so sure I could resist temptation and the mental image of me potentially wrapped round a tree is not so appealing :scary:. For now, I'll look forward to improving...
  7. 2.0 TSI 190 DSG

Yeah. Just been reading the thread with your sad story! I now fully understand your clarification of the root cause! Pretty grim - I hope things get better for you and others fighting for resolution.. I do feel that maybe I rolled over too easily, but as I don't miss the paddles, I certainly...
  8. 2.0 TSI 190 DSG

Thanks for clarifying @Stoob . I acknowledge that @Scrogg has inside info and mis-build is the answer. Soz - I should have made it clear that I was simply reporting what my dealer said at the time. There was some muttering about mis-build but since mine was the first FR Sport they'd sold, I...
  9. 2.0 TSI 190 DSG

FR Sport 190 2.0 TSI DSG - 3 weeks old, 700 miles. I must be doing well! Routinely getting 39mpg on a 80 mile trip on mixed roads. Winding rural, A-roads and Motorway. Sticking to speed limits (too much enforcement) but flooring it for overtaking (and fun). Then consumption drops to 6 mpg which...
  10. Software Bug? Drive Profile / DSG mode conflict on startup

Apologies for not searching the forum well enough. Didn't spot the previous threads. Thank you @R4CK5 & @heliophile - My Bad - You are exactly right, this is covered in the manual (LEON_07_18_EN.pdf, page 292) https://www.seat.co.uk/owners/your-seat/manuals-offline/manuals.html?model=Leon...
  11. Software Bug? Drive Profile / DSG mode conflict on startup

Just bought a 2019 Leon FR Sport 190 2.0 TSI DSG. Fantastic car!! Got Speeding ticket written all over it, but it does seem to have an issue with reporting Drive Profile and DSG mode at startup. On start, the last used Drive Profile is remembered. Good idea! Unfortunately, when the gear...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.