Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Pick it up your self mate mine got deliverd and it was thrashed by the little boy that dropped it off in cupra mode and 10miles of petrol left. Was not happy at all and seat don't give a **** they never reply to my complaint
  2. Res delete cupra 290

Hi guys I'm thinking about getting a res delete on my 68reg cupra. I have drive it 1k miles know and think the sound is not that great still. Do people think it will be a bit boy racer getting it done or is it ok for 33 year old man to be getting it done. Plus if anyone has had it done what's it...
  3. digital cockpit reset trip

Yes you scroll on the steering wheel and it says trip click on that and hold down the button and that rests it
  4. NEW 2019 Curpa 290 ez.. No DSG bangs or pop whatsoever!

Mine has done 1k miles know and you can start to hear the pops and bangs but its not that great to be honest
  5. New Cupra 290

Yeah thanks buddy it's first one of had so not much to compare to I recently stuck £40 and it just got me 170miles and that was my misses driving so not being driven hard. I thought that was pretty poor. I have noticed if you do a motorway run it's decent on fuel but around town I'm bot to sure...
  6. New Cupra 290

Congratulations mate nice colour I got mine also in black 3 weeks ago. Let me know what you think it's like on fuel etc. Like to know what others think of the car
  7. New bee

Hi guys I'm new I have cupra 290 late 2018 dsg. I would like to know what people think of it for example how they finding the fuel. Power etc. I am based in Essex
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi mate Im new to forum i got the new cupra also how you find yours on fuel ?? I seem to put in 20quid and if I drive sensibly in it I only get like 70 miles out of it. Is that normal
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi mate I need to forum i got the new cupra also how you find yours on fuel ?? I seem to put in 20quid and if I drive sensibly in it I only get like 70 miles out of it. Is that normal