Search results

1. Ptronic Box for 1.5 TSI EVO

I keep the sport mode on. There’s not a lot of difference from normal but it means the cars always at it’s full potential and there’s no difference in terms of fuel consumption.
  2. Not completely new but never introduced myself!

Hi In my first year of Seat ownership. Just had first service on my Ibiza FR 1.5tsi. Had the Polo GT 1.4tsi before and I’d say the 1.5 is a definite improvement. I know someone who got the 1.0 115ps Ibiza at the same time as me and the 1.5 has better fuel consumption!
  3. What colour is your car?

Here it is!
  4. What colour is your car?

Ibiza Mediterranean Blue. I reckon it looks better than the metallic blue. More grown up and less ‘toy-car-ish’! Free too!
  5. Ibiza 1.5 disappeared off the uk site

I collected mine in May this year and was told by the dealership it was one of the last left in the UK as they were stopping production of the 1.5tsi. Maybe it’s so they can sell more Polos when/if they release that engine in the Polo?
  6. Ibiza FR ECP light

Hi New to the forum but have been reading for a while. I’m a happy owner of an Ibiza FR 1.5tsi that I got earlier this year, however, I had to take it to the dealership recently as I had an issue with the stop/start system. When using the system it wouldn’t start up again properly. It said...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.