Search results

1. José Silva

Oil leak

I have an oil leak in the upper part of the engine next to the timing belt area, has anyone had the same problem?
  2. José Silva

Activate alarm

For those who do not have an alarm installed in their car, they can activate the door opening alarm. https://youtube.com/shorts/49rVBgLcSKk
  3. José Silva

Anti theft alarm activation

Hi does any one activated the anti theft alarm it no requires alarm installation.
  4. José Silva

Parking system doubt

Hi I have a doubt about the parking system, when the parking system is active in reverse mode it appears in the top left corner RVC do you know what that means?
  5. José Silva

Activate digital radio

Hi, I made a upgrade of my car radio and it has a dab radio I bought a antenna and now I need to activate it with obd11, can any one help me with it? Thanks.
  6. José Silva

Glove compartment light

Did any one put light in the glove compartment? Enviado do meu SM-A405FN através do Tapatalk
  7. José Silva

Dashboard

Hi, does anyone knows if it´s easy to take off this plastic in the dashboard? I need to take it out to paint it i don´t like it in bright black. Thanks.
  8. José Silva

OBDeleven

I my obd arrived but I don´t now how to active some functions that don´t aper in the apps, like make sound when looking the doors, can any one explain how to do it? Thanks
  9. José Silva

Heated seats

I had my first problem in my Ibiza, I have heated seats, but some weeks ago the drivers seat don't heat our heats very poorly, the dealer doesn't now what can be and is going to swap the 2 heater comp. in the base and back. Lets see if its that the problem I had another car with the same problem...
  10. José Silva

Led side marker

Does any one install this?
  11. José Silva

Adaptive cruise control

Hi, I have a Ibiza FR with front assist and cruise control, do you now if its possible to active the Adaptive cruise control? Thanks.
  12. José Silva

Olá, I´m José Silva and I´m from Portugal, I bought a Seat Ibiza fr 1.0 dsg (115cv) last June, and so far I had zero problems with it.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members